Love Today Has Just Been Aired - Share Your Thoughts

CazGirl

HEY!

I was smiling throughout the whole video - his performances just make me grin ear-to-ear.

I especially love the café scene and when they're arranging the word "love".

AND they had dancers! Wish I was one of them!

What did everyone else think?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas awesome. Not as good as grace kelly.. But it was beautiful!!! And crazy!!

I spotted the little girl... did you? And some of the women from grace kelly!!

He looked so adorable when he was singing :D

I video'd it... but I cant watch it again just yet... I hafta go swimming. I now have about 40 minutes of footage on my mika video :D

I have the radio 2 gig awwesome :D

ok.. too many threads talking about the same thing!!

The video was not what I was expecting..as Grace Kelly knocked my socks off... but its growing on me.. I love the second half in particular.. from 'Carolina' Its ace!

Twas awesome. Not as good as grace kelly.. But it was beautiful!!! And crazy!!

I spotted the little girl... did you? And some of the women from grace kelly!!

He looked so adorable when he was singing :D

I video'd it... but I cant watch it again just yet... I hafta go swimming. I now have about 40 minutes of footage on my mika video :D

I have the radio 2 gig awwesome :D

I too have a video with the Radio 2 gig, Grace Kelly vid, and his last performance on Popworld (not got the interview at the zoo though) and now Love Today.

Starting to build up a great little library, never done that with any other singer I like before, I guess Mika has some sort of strange hold over me:roftl: :roftl: .

I too have a video with the Radio 2 gig, Grace Kelly vid, and his last performance on Popworld (not got the interview at the zoo though) and now Love Today.

Starting to build up a great little library, never done that with any other singer I like before, I guess Mika has some sort of strange hold over me:roftl: :roftl: .

i think he seems to have a strange hold on a lot of mika maniacs on here. there's alot of people i've talked to that have done something different or never done with no other musician. HE'S JUST SPECIAL!

It suits the song really well! I really like it.! Lots of colours, happy people and dancers!

Loved the café scene, it was great! In the beginning I thought that he was just going to stand there all the time :shocked: But it ended up being a great video :thumb_yello:

ok.. too many threads talking about the same thing!!

The video was not what I was expecting..as Grace Kelly knocked my socks off... but its growing on me.. I love the second half in particular.. from 'Carolina' Its ace!

That's just what Im talkin about!

It's not too over the top! It's Mika!

I really felt Mika's presence in vid!

Or then Im just mad... :roftl:

Don't he look extremely tall in the beginning? Like, the dancers are so small or something..? :blink:

He does!

It's because of the filming perspective. It's filmed from very low, almost the ground...

It must be conscious cause after all, Mika is the center point which we should notice... :roftl:

He does!

It's because of the filming perspective. It's filmed from very low, almost the ground...

It must be conscious cause after all, Mika is the center point which we should notice... :roftl:

The shot is called a high-angle tilt (as it is tilting upwards). It's to give the main object (in this case, Mika) a superior and powerful presence. And since Mika's saying "everybody's gonna love today" and "love, love me" it suits the camera angle very well because the sentences are controlling - telling you to do something.

LOL sorry about my rambling. I do Media Studies and since we were talking about camera effects I just thought I'd share the information ^^;;