Love Today Has Just Been Aired - Share Your Thoughts

CazGirl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

I get the bird's POV. But frog perspective??? LOL it's all about HAT or LAT (high angle tilt, low angle tilt.) where do you come from? Maybe people call it different things in different places :S (well they clearly do lol)

The shot is called a high-angle tilt (as it is tilting upwards). It's to give the main object (in this case, Mika) a superior and powerful presence. And since Mika's saying "everybody's gonna love today" and "love, love me" it suits the camera angle very well because the sentences are controlling - telling you to do something.

LOL sorry about my rambling. I do Media Studies and since we were talking about camera effects I just thought I'd share the information ^^;;

That's what I was tryin to say... hopefully you got it... :blink:

Thanks for tellin that! Im not studyin media, but I want to know everything about almost everything...

So now I know it's called a high-angle tilt!! Yippee! :thumb_yello:

O.o

I get the bird's POV. But frog perspective??? LOL it's all about HAT or LAT (high angle tilt, low angle tilt.) where do you come from? Maybe people call it different things in different places :S (well they clearly do lol)

I'm from DK, that's why! :thumb_yello:

I don't really know why it's called frog perspective. Maybe it just sounds better than .. mouse, ant or snake perspective?

If I have to be honest: it is not what I expected it to be!

I thought it would be more cartoon-ish :bleh: It's not that I don't like it! :D But like i said, it's just not what I expected :lol3:

Anyway, I really LOVE it!!

Erm.... I don't like...

I think the first part is a bit megalomaniac-ish (the frog perspective takes part in the process :wink2: )... I quite like the second one though...

But i think it was like "i tried to do like grace kelly... but i didn't manage..." :naughty: It was less "innocent", original...

Just my opinion !!

my expectations were also higher.. well, it didn't seem so special.. grace kelly video was different than other pop songs/videos.. but if mika is satisfied with it, then i have to make it to like me..

I think its WONDERFUL, really really like it. On Tv its alot more colourful then the copys. I think it really suits the song. Roll on 2am when i can see it again in all its glory!!!!:thumb_yello: xxxx

yes i agree it looks so much better when the quality of the video is perfect .

personally i loved it :thumb_yello:

but yeah no one is going to hijack you just because you didnt like it as much :wink2:

I thought it was fantastic! It was actually higher than my expectations! I managed to get a screencap off jennies vid and used it for an avatar! Its the begining where he says 'fighting tears just to carry on' its my fav bit!!! :wub2:

I thought it was fantastic! It was actually higher than my expectations! I managed to get a screencap off jennies vid and used it for an avatar! Its the begining where he says 'fighting tears just to carry on' its my fav bit!!! :wub2:

Hey, I noticed your new avatar! :wink2: Just couldn't notice it's from the vid.

I just noticed Mika's tryin to hypnotize us in the video (at least in the beginning, the blue background) to love him!

He wouldn't had to, we already loved, loved him! :roftl:

Hey, I noticed your new avatar! :wink2: Just couldn't notice it's from the vid.

I just noticed Mika's tryin to hypnotize us in the video (at least in the beginning, the blue background) to love him!

He wouldn't had to, we already loved, loved him! :roftl:

hahaha oh yeah i just noticed that ...ive been hypnotised for a long long time now :naughty:

Loved the video.

I thought it was interesting that Mika's tour band were included. I wonder, does this indicate that they are to become a permanent fixture perhaps?

yes, i liked that too. mika's solo, but it's cool that his band is given recognition on this vid.

yeppers, i'm guessing they're not just here as temps! :wink2:

i don't get why lots of people are disapointed. i thought it was absolutely FABULOUSS!!!!!

i love mika<3

I don't really know... I don't "feel" it... I feel like it's a bit like Grace Kelly video, like "same style", in "less good"... Even if it's not ! But it was not different enough, so i thought about it...

And in an interview he was talking about the Love Today video, he'd said it was with 3 stories in one, with characters and things, and i didn't see it at all ! May be i have to watch it again, in better quality... Wait and see...