Love Today Has Just Been Aired - Share Your Thoughts

CazGirl

Thanks ^ ^ We need non-Mika people to see it! So they can be hypnotized into little Mika fans like ourselves!

I stayed up til 2am yesterday to see it again and afterwards my friend texted with "wot the F**k has he done now!!!" I think shes NOT a fan and i am thinking mayb she shouldn b my friend either but i guess dropping a friend of 15yrs over Mika would b wrong, but then again not sure!!! I think she'd been drinking so mayb she couldn see him properly.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely wasn't the same as Grace Kelly, but they put some kind of element to 'Love Today' to make it still different to common music videos. Omg when they close-up on his face i just can't help and drool. Wow...:wub2:

oh and the bit where he looks bored in the cafe. :D aah mika what r u doing to me?

I stayed up til 2am yesterday to see it again and afterwards my friend texted with "wot the F**k has he done now!!!" I think shes NOT a fan and i am thinking mayb she shouldn b my friend either but i guess dropping a friend of 15yrs over Mika would b wrong, but then again not sure!!! I think she'd been drinking so mayb she couldn see him properly.....

Sounds like she has heard you talkin about Mika before this as well... :naughty:

It definitely wasn't the same as Grace Kelly, but they put some kind of element to 'Love Today' to make it still different to common music videos. Omg when they close-up on his face i just can't help and drool. Wow...:wub2:

oh and the bit where he looks bored in the cafe. :D aah mika what r u doing to me?

I think it is an amazing video, it's almost as if he 'd entered your living room....so very fresh, he is soooo seductive....:wub2:

Wahhhhh this vid drives me wild!!!! Love love it!!!

I love it when he says "anyway you want to" in the beginning and he does that little sway and brings his hands up to his head...ooooh so cute....and when he tilts his head back holding that really high note at the end of "papa's gona". Oh, never mind, I love all of it.