You will love those pics :)

paula.pop

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did your realize that is some of those pics when he was getting his hair done, they had a curling iron!? did anyone notice that besides me?

I noticed too, but I didn't want to say anything because I'd like to believe he keeps them curly naturally, without a curling iron, so shhhh.

In denial. Yes :)

did your realize that is some of those pics when he was getting his hair done, they had a curling iron!? did anyone notice that besides me?

Would someone with curly hair not use it anyway maybe to enhance or is it definite then that the hair is not curly? I'm so ignorant about this stuff.

Would someone with curly hair not use it anyway maybe to enhance or is it definite then that the hair is not curly? I'm so ignorant about this stuff.

Hmmm, to enhance it? Yeah, probably...never thought of that though.

:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow: OMF! Where's his tamagotchi? Where..:shocked::roftl::blink:

In the hm.. leach? Haha!

It's hangin in that band around his neck!

U see it??

I said he has one and I said he uses it!!!

In the last three days I`ve understood - I just NEED to buy a tamagotchi too!!! :cool: Playing with it is the best thing you can do in thoese boring biology lessons! :naughty:

...I have curly hairs too, so I can say - using the curling tong just make you look not-so-dishevelled. Mika has got beautiful NATURALY curly hairs but he makes them look even better, and why shouldn`t he? :mf_lustslow: