• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so Satu will you take up the Tamigotchi finding out about it challenge? :wink2:

Surely! That would be an honour!! :shocked:

It sounds such a fun to me!!

:thumb_yello:

Btw, I just added your version of "Love today" music video into my myspace! :original:

I had a very similar T. years ago but it broke.So my puppy died :(

It was fun,I used to take it everywhere and actually liked when the puppy was sick and I could give him injections,I know it's weird!

No, I love it! :thumb_yello:

Wonder what my friends will think if I put a tamagotchi on my birthday wish-list :mf_rosetinted:

they are quiet cheap so maybe they will thankyou for putting it on your wish list :naughty:

one on finnish tv which apparently we are unable to watch :thumbdown:

Awwwww i wanna see it now! I'm gonna google it and see if i get anything! Or has someone already done that?? :blink:

they are quiet cheap so maybe they will thankyou for putting it on your wish list :naughty:

They are? :blink: The one my daughter has was quite expensive, but she needed a special one that was like the ones her friends have so they can play together, maybe I can find a cheaper one for myself :blink: I actually consider getting one :roftl: I love toys :blush-anim-cl:

OMG!!! I was looking on ebay for a tamagotchi and heres a pic of the one i found compared to mikas! I think its the same! If you zoom in on paint you'll see what i mean!

tamagotchips7.png

Ebay Link

WHOA!!! Thanks!! We know which version he's got , nanananana!:thumb_yello::wub2::mf_lustslow::roftl:

OMG!!! I was looking on ebay for a tamagotchi and heres a pic of the one i found compared to mikas! I think its the same! If you zoom in on paint you'll see what i mean!

tamagotchips7.png

Ebay Link

Oh, that's the same! :)