Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

You're a happy owner of a tama yet? :naughty: [/color][/font]

loooooool!!!The day before yesterday I bought oneee...and let's think what's his name??? A very original name for these times...Mika!!loool...he's sooo sweet...but now he desn't want to play with me and I want to try the new games...'coz the more he grows,the more I can play with new games!!!lool!!:biggrin2:

Oh...today Big girl will be release...isn't so??:punk:

Oh...silly king...he sends to my tama the make-up...and he's a boy..my tama is not gay...er...it's what I think..:roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

loooooool!!!The day before yesterday I bought oneee...and let's think what's his name??? A very original name for these times...Mika!!loool...he's sooo sweet...but now he desn't want to play with me and I want to try the new games...'coz the more he grows,the more I can play with new games!!!lool!!:biggrin2:

Oh...today Big girl will be release...isn't so??:punk:

Oh...silly king...he sends to my tama the make-up...and he's a boy..my tama is not gay...er...it's what I think..:roftl:

Haha, that's uhm... a unique name for a tamagotchi here. :wink2:

And yeah the king is one funny guy. :blink:

YES! It's a big day! Big Girl release!! :yay:

And I can't buy it. :cool:

Omg....my tama is the same that has MIka..now,I saw to the first page and it's the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..:shocked: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!WWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooWWWWWWWW!!!!

emh..ok...!!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Sorry,sorry,sorry!!!:biggrin2:

Omg....my tama is the same that has MIka..now,I saw to the first page and it's the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..:shocked: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!WWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooWWWWWWWW!!!!

emh..ok...!!!

Don't feel sorry, you're on a right thread for that! :biggrin2:

*joins the wooooww* :yay:

And sorry for our non-existing Big Girl single!! :boxed:

loool...I think that this thread will die If we don't speak...oh..c'mon babies..let's talkkkkkk...

well...the truth is that in some threads u start talking about a thing and u finish talking about the weather...:thumbdown:

Here...we talk about our tamas,we can say If they were grow during the night or If the king said smt..oh...we can talk 4 ever...

well...here the weather is very hot...in Sicily 35°..in north Italy 30°...well...

noooooooooooo!!!I'm only joking...:naughty: but..hey...LET'S TALK WITH US!!:thumb_yello: !!!!!!!!

emh..ok...!!!

oooo you lucky bunny!! i have been waiting for like 2 weeks to get mine so far!! :thumbdown: i had to pay more so that i could get the same one as mika shipped from the uk!!!:naughty: my family thinks im crazy! but since we canceled the mail when we went away and it comes today... i think i might get it later today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hello everyone! :original: I used to have a tamagotchi years ago. :cheerful_h4h: But i kept forgetting about it so it kept dieing. :sad:

Hello Star! :wink2:

That's horrible what happened to your tama.

Mine never dies. :cool:

oooo you lucky bunny!! i have been waiting for like 2 weeks to get mine so far!! :thumbdown: i had to pay more so that i could get the same one as mika shipped from the uk!!!:naughty: my family thinks im crazy! but since we canceled the mail when we went away and it comes today... i think i might get it later today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Good luck for you and hope the postman will speed up with his truck! Not too much tho. We don't want dead bodies. :blink:

loool...I think that this thread will die If we don't speak...oh..c'mon babies..let's talkkkkkk

...LET'S TALK WITH US!!:thumb_yello: !!!!!!!!

And I went off right before this message. Oops. O__o

Im kinda worried the angel flabbing it's wings will eat the battery out my tama. :blink:

Yeah it will eventually. It happens to me all the time.

You should take the battery out, then when you feel like playing with your tama again you can just put it back in.

Lol, here I am, telling you what you should do and my tama is in the same situation and I'm too damn lazy to find it and take the damn battery out XD lol. I'll just have to buy a new battery to it when this one dies.

They're just not the cheapest ones. :sneaky2:

Oh my god, yesterday Vanessa (findingmywords) and I went to some toy store in a mall and they had Tamogatchis! One of them looked Mika-esque, but they were freakin $30!!1 Rip offff!!! haha

Oh my god, yesterday Vanessa (findingmywords) and I went to some toy store in a mall and they had Tamogatchis! One of them looked Mika-esque, but they were freakin $30!!1 Rip offff!!! haha

yeah...Tamagotchis are expensive,but u buy one,not 1000...so for a time u can!!I did the same...I paid 23,90 euros...mmhh...in dollar:32 and smt $...well...but I'm happy now...this is the most important thing...'coz it works and it's the one that I wanted!!I also went in the site,but the things that I bought...I dunno where they are...:thumbdown:

loooool!!!:biggrin2:

Yeah it will eventually. It happens to me all the time.

You should take the battery out, then when you feel like playing with your tama again you can just put it back in.

Nah, too much trouble. :naughty:

I had the plastic clip which came with the tama. You can put it back inside the tamagotchi to put it off. Unfortunately I have lost the clip.

And have no idea why haven't cut out a new one. :shocked:

yeah...Tamagotchis are expensive,but u buy one,not 1000...so for a time u can!!I did the same...I paid 23,90 euros...mmhh...in dollar:32 and smt $...well...but I'm happy now...this is the most important thing...'coz it works and it's the one that I wanted!!I also went in the site,but the things that I bought...I dunno where they are...:thumbdown:

loooool!!!:biggrin2:

Oh well I remember them being like $14 so I'm sure I can find it somewhere for cheaper.

Oh well I remember them being like $14 so I'm sure I can find it somewhere for cheaper.

well...ok!!!It's better!!:biggrin2: but I think that If u want the original Tamagotchi,well...it costs around 30$...or...at least I think..'coz 2 years ago I bought one for 10 euros...maybe 20$...but it didn't works...'coz it wasn't a real tama..it was false!!!

well,anyway,If u can find a good one and cheaper is better!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Byeee!!!