Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

Oh well I remember them being like $14 so I'm sure I can find it somewhere for cheaper.

yea, mine was only $14!

Haha, mine died again. And it's a girl and her name is Aubre. Because I forgot what Mika said his favourite name for a girl was. :roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, my Little Elena died today!

I have no clue why I was looking after it so well!

I'll hatch another tomorrow I guess!

Always a sad thing when one dies.

I'm a bad parent.

I haven't kept one alive for more than a week.

I think it's because I sleep in too much.
:bleh:

Lol, she was only 10 days old!

I have the sleeping too much problem sometimes too! I don't wake up early enough and it's dying because it's surrounded by poo....ok yeah maybe I'm a bad parent too! :P

EXACTLY!!!

It used to wake me up, but I'm a heavy sleeper and learned how to drown it out. hahaha

Howdy! I'm new to this forum :) ... I was wondering, i'm thinking of getting a Tamagotchi soon (say, a couple of days :P) as i've wanted one for a fair while and finally found them in Toys R Us... but could anyone explain them to me? I think I get the jist (is that even how you spell that bloody word) of them, but I want to double check lol

Cheers :D

HHmmm...how to explain a Tama?!?!

It's an electronic pet that basically requires feeding, playing with, disiplining and cleaning up after!

The main thing you need to do is keep it clean, fed and Happy...which isn't as easy as it sounds! :P

I recommend you first hatch it when you have some free time because when it's a new born blob it is quite demanding!

Add me to the list!

My tama's name is Mika.I wanted to show him it at the GMA show but...damn I shoulda just held it up.:boxed:

Hej yeaaaah! There's a list! :shocked: I am a real tamagotchi fan, I take a lot of care for them! :naughty: Can I be on the list?

Hej yeaaaah! There's a list! :shocked: I am a real tamagotchi fan, I take a lot of care for them! :naughty: Can I be on the list?

Yeah, there's a list, still everyone can be as much a tama fan as they like.

On the list or not.

Added you on the list! :biggrin2:

Good you take a lot of care for your tama, we all do! :punk:

ARGH. I'm such a lazyass when it comes to this D:

My tama has been lying around dead for a while .. Again. lol.

Sigh, I guess I should wake it up once again.. if the battery is not dead.. *wonders off to see* ..And nope it's not.

..Okay yay, now it's alive! I named it ryo :D lol. I hope this one doesn't die too soon..

And damn, I want lollipops on my tama too! That'd be way cool!

'cause I'm actually getting really bored with mine, it's plain white D: .. with some yellow on it.. It looks like a friggin egg :l lol.

Wow! This thread has brung up some good memories of my childhood (not long ago left, actually) :bleh: I've had two tamagotchies, but both of them died because they really put on my nerves when they cried in the middle of the night for food or for playing a game... I just threw them far away from me on the night, but the following morning I got up early and tried hard to press the reset button (that was too difficult to reach) and everyday started a new egg, each time, a different animal...

Now, I guess I still have them, somewhere I can't remember. I think my motherhood had increased (?) and I'm sure that today I could be a great tamagotchi mother, if they are ever sold again in the market... :biggrin2:

I'm expecting Mika to come to Argentina... should I continue dreaming or is he ever coming???

PS: Forgive my mistakes in the writing!

• 2 weeks later...