Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like it just said i had mail and this wierd other creature came up and then my tama said away then it showed them jumping up and down together then it said away again!? haha what does that even mean?

and how are you supposed to get it a job?

That's your tama in kindergarden.

I guess you need to wait a bit for your tama to be able to get a job. :biggrin2:

There's also different kind of jobs, depending of the little one's education. :naughty:

yeah i was gonna get the v4 and didnt know anything about v4.5 so i got the v4 but im kinda wishing i got the v4.5 now cus i think its like a step up! but i am perfectly content with mika right now! haha aww its so cute shes in kindergarten! that explains why shes goin to school with a big smile on her face! hahahaha:biggrin2:

yay! i feel like my tama buying is causing a tama awareness on mfc! haha:wink2: nah its all because of mika!

does anyone know how to like put it on pause?

I just bought one too!!:blush-anim-cl:

Mika's got a lot to answer for!

Anyways, mine is a V4 and you hold down button A then press button B to pause ans do it again to resume.

Hope that helps.

Vix x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey, i have the youtube video about when he spoke about his Tamagotchi in an interveiw

its probly already posted in one of the 200 pages.. but i couldnt be bothered to check.. so this is it just incase:biggrin2:

Aww yeah that's a cute interview.

I have a tamagotchi, the very first version I have no clue what the model is called.

Anyway, his name is Gaston. His ghost lives in my wall.

Aww yeah that's a cute interview.

I have a tamagotchi, the very first version I have no clue what the model is called.

Anyway, his name is Gaston. His ghost lives in my wall.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

I HAV A TAMAGOTCHI!

ha ha my best friend and i had a debate a few years ago saying that neither of us could keep anything alive 4 longer than a month so we both brought cheapo tamas to see whose could survive the longest....ha ha

i cant actually remember who won

i still hav mine, im actually holding it as i write now but it ran outta batteries loooonnggg ago...perhaps i shall buy new batteries...just 2 keep the childhood fun alive

oh and its blue with diff colored lollipops around it (how appropriate)

My tamagotchi is pretty much dead.....and i think is gonna stay that way :blush-anim-cl:

But i think is so cute that Mika considers feeding his tamagotchi es more important than job :naughty:

ha ha i luvd that interview! wasnt it something along the lines of..."there r some things more important than work and feeding ur tamagotchi is one of them"

PRICELESS!

its probly already posted in one of the 200 pages.. but i couldnt be bothered to check.. so this is it just incase:biggrin2:

That's basically the interview where it all started...

But hey, it's funny, why not post it on every page? :naughty:

This thread really never dies.

:roftl:

My tamagotchi's battery ran out. :( I need to buy a new one..

This thread really makes me a good mood.

And damn the electricity. :sneaky2:

• 4 weeks later...

Ooooh my kind of thread! I came across a girls blog first page of google-looking for something to do with Tamagotchis, she liked Mika and Tamas and it linked here! Spooky!

I am a closet Tama fan, I have 8 I think at last count, but alas, all the batteries have run out and I couldn't keep them up any longer because of work! (They would get a bit angry when I would neglect the work to tend to my flock of tamas spread out on my desk haha!)

Just a few of mine (old photos, my budgie died a couple years ago)

pooo054.jpg

Ever seen a Tama use the loo? It's the funniest thing!

dwe.jpg