Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

Ooooh my kind of thread! I came across a girls blog first page of google-looking for something to do with Tamagotchis, she liked Mika and Tamas and it linked here! Spooky!

I am a closet Tama fan, I have 8 I think at last count, but alas, all the batteries have run out and I couldn't keep them up any longer because of work! (They would get a bit angry when I would neglect the work to tend to my flock of tamas spread out on my desk haha!)

Just a few of mine (old photos, my budgie died a couple years ago)

pooo054.jpg

Ever seen a Tama use the loo? It's the funniest thing!

dwe.jpg

im sorry to hear about yout lovely budgie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the record, Tamagotchi's take CR2032 lithium batteries, they can be found on Ebay pretty cheap. :) And if you notice your battery is dying, if you change it-within about 30 seconds to a minute, you can choose to carry on where your tama left off, or hatch from new. If the battery is out any longer or your battery totally runs flat, the tama has had it! You'll have to hatch from scratch.

Also worth a note, has anyone tried the codes?

Most are here and the rest can be found elsewhere on that forum!

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva
Uhu! Kewl... I'm glad he's childish! *Mines dead*

Maybe we should all start to use our tamagochis again (not) and call them Mika (not)? :roftl:

ahaha! well i started to use mine again & well i named it Mika :naughty:

Ooooh my kind of thread! I came across a girls blog first page of google-looking for something to do with Tamagotchis, she liked Mika and Tamas and it linked here! Spooky!

I am a closet Tama fan, I have 8 I think at last count, but alas, all the batteries have run out and I couldn't keep them up any longer because of work! (They would get a bit angry when I would neglect the work to tend to my flock of tamas spread out on my desk haha!)

Just a few of mine (old photos, my budgie died a couple years ago)

pooo054.jpg

Ever seen a Tama use the loo? It's the funniest thing!

dwe.jpg

I love the orange one!!

:wub2:

Thanks for the tama tips! :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! All the Tamagotchis!

I have only one :blush-anim-cl:

Well, already my tamagotchi didn't work then this summer I bought a new one but it came trumped and I don't need be worried for him... and he lived 24 DAYS!! I was so happy and one day he died :( and from this then already I do not want other one ... I loved the previous one.

I have other tamagotchi now.. It is a kind of plump bird. I hope it live like the other too.

I'll put a pic here :)

Holy moly. I miss my tamagotchi very much. I freaking left in a bathroom stall at Lake Tahoe when I was 8 or so :roftl:. I suck.

:roftl: :roftl:

haha don't beat yourself up over it you were only 8 after all :naughty:

I wonder did someone find and adopt him.. :blush-anim-cl:

I miss mine too... I had it for 7 seven months which was longer than any of my friends I remember! :bleh: I was just such a great mom lol!

I got a tamogatchi today! It's pretty cool, but what should I name it? :blink: I'm going to reset it later so I can name it something better I named it mika!:naughty: but I want a different name so any suggestions?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MIKA??!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I kid.:blush-anim-cl: Hmmm....a good name for a tamagotchi?...Well, how does it look like? What color is it?

I hope some kind soul took my tamagotchi in and treated it well 'till the end of its days.:blush-anim-cl:

Buuut...that probably didn't happen. People suck, so they probably flushed it down the toilet and laughed.:roftl: You never know.

Wow! 7 months is amazing!

Aaaaw!! your poor tamagotchi :roftl:

well at least we know it's in tamagotchi heaven now with my old one too.. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yeah I was very proud of my 7 month old tama :punk: haha!

My........Tama...........died.........:tears:

I fed it whenever it was hungry and bought him stuff, where did I go wrong one minute he was full and the next he was gone!

aaw, just the it goes isn't it?

maybe he was too full... :blink: