Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

I had a tamagotchi in third grade and I carried it around everywhere, but then during school teachers kept making me put it away:thumbdown: I would sneak back to feed it, but I couldn't do that all the time and BECAUSE of the those teachers it DIED. yes ladies and gentlemen, SECOND GRADE TEACHERS (in essence) WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MY DEAR TAMAGOTCHI

what a bunch of poo.....

I resent that and am still bitter.......It's eased over the years though *sniff*

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a tamagotchi in third grade and I carried it around everywhere, but then during school teachers kept making me put it away:thumbdown: I would sneak back to feed it, but I couldn't do that all the time and BECAUSE of the those teachers it DIED. yes ladies and gentlemen, SECOND GRADE TEACHERS (in essence) WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MY DEAR TAMAGOTCHI

what a bunch of poo.....

I resent that and am still bitter.......It's eased over the years though *sniff*

Awww! How heartbreaking!

You sure you're all right? I'm here if you need anything...

I mean...at least I didn't have to witness the death of mine.:roftl:

I'm crazy.

Awww! How heartbreaking!

You sure you're all right? I'm here if you need anything...

I mean...at least I didn't have to witness the death of mine.:roftl:

I'm crazy.

Thank you for Your Sympathy, it was a very hard time indeed. Scarred at a young age by the death of a loved one. I think I should be interviewed on Oprah for this, or perhaps a book could be written about me, just IMO.

Poor Lincoln, never even had a chance against that horrible teacher- they jsut don't understand:boxed: .

Thank you for Your Sympathy, it was a very hard time indeed. Scarred at a young age by the death of a loved one. I think I should be interviewed on Oprah for this, or perhaps a book could be written about me, just IMO.

Poor Lincoln, never even had a chance against that horrible teacher- they jsut don't understand:boxed: .

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

"Your Sympathy". Very clever.:naughty: And yes, I agree your story should be heard! What's taking Oprah so long to open her eyes and interview you and find out more about this tragic story and (if you end up writing the book...) put you on her bookclub.:roftl:. Outrageous.

Lincoln's a nice name for a tamagotchi. I like it.

I've never had an Tamagotchi...only a PC-Gotchi...but the years before we hadn't got Internet and so there was no sense for me to turn on the computer...but now I will feed my new Gotchi...now it could have a chance of living longer, because now my PC is always on...By the way: I named him "Chicken" :roftl:

I was in one of those Pound shop type stores during the week and saw tamagotchis for 2euro! :mf_lustslow: haha I had to get one and was so excited that I opened it before leaving the store! :roftl: but when I opened it and took the plastic thing off it still wasn't working so I just presumed the battery was dead and there were more batteries with it so I took my friend back to the back of the store to look for a screwdriver to open it! so I found one and bought it, but when I tried to open the tama with it, it was too big :thumbdown: but ooooh how we must've looked suspicious in there :naughty: in the corner opening and fiddling with all their stock :roftl:

It's still dead but sure it was only 2 euro! :naughty:

Haha! You should look suspicious, stealing their two euro tamagotchis and all! :shocked:

Oh no I did buy it :naughty:

They were so cheap that I was tempted to buy another one when the first one didn't work :naughty: but my friend thought that would be mad so I left it :naughty:

• 3 months later...
I always find that it's difficult to keep a tamagotchi alive when one's abroad. If nothing else dealing with time differences of being in America and Canada one day and Europe the next puts a strain on my little nano creature! I think that it's very good parent training tho! shows there's never a moment not to be watching it to make sure it's fed etc. Guess it shows Mika will probably be a great parent!

He will have babies :shocked:

It must be terrible when "ones" tamogotchi dies

• 2 months later...

i never seen this thread before.

i had like 4 tamagotchi when i was a kid. i bought one a few months ago but it wasn't working properly so i sold it to someone i knew :fisch:

then i saw the original ones but they're soooo expensive :shocked:

i tried to buy them from sweden but they had the same price :crybaby:

I've never had an Tamagotchi...only a PC-Gotchi...but the years before we hadn't got Internet and so there was no sense for me to turn on the computer...but now I will feed my new Gotchi...now it could have a chance of living longer, because now my PC is always on...By the way: I named him "Chicken" :roftl:

where did you get a pc-gotchi from?

I named my Samsung YP-T10 Chicken when I got it. But I think it was above all because of my love for chicken like an animal. :)

Yes, where did you get "PC-Gotchi"? I didn´t know there is something like this..

Couldn't you have just paused it?:blink:

I have 3 Tamas, all different versions.

And no, it was entirely a coincidence. :lol3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...