Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

I always find that it's difficult to keep a tamagotchi alive when one's abroad. If nothing else dealing with time differences of being in America and Canada one day and Europe the next puts a strain on my little nano creature! I think that it's very good parent training tho! shows there's never a moment not to be watching it to make sure it's fed etc. Guess it shows Mika will probably be a great parent!

hmm I'm sure it would make it all the more difficult to keep a tama alive when you travel all over the place but as shontih said I think changing the time on it will be the answer

i know it works on my version 4 tama as I myself don't have a sleeping pattern that 'fits in' with my tama, I sleep at random times at mental hours of the morning or sometimes not til the afternoon so i find altering the time helps

I find my 1st version 4 tama goes to sleep at about 9:30 so if I'm awake til say 6am then just before i settle to sleep when I start to get tired I switch the time to 9:30 so it'll go to sleep & I often find it still asleep when I wake up the same goes for my other version 4 tama although it currently goes to sleep at about 10pm

yes I'm sure Mika would make a fantastic parent:thumb_yello:

Well, in the spirit of not being crazy and assuming you're someone you may or may not be >_< I willl say I always wondered how one would do that. Does it work to change the time to that of the location you're in? I know my tama knocks off at about 8:30/9:00 every night and sleeps for about 12 hrs so aybe if you change the time it will work out so that it sleeps at the same time you do? Or maybe its active for 12 hours and the sleeps for the next 12 and you can't change it unless you reset :thumbdown *shrug* Yo no se.

And I suppose its always possible to pause it while you sleep so as to avoid it dying while you catch up on your z's. I've never tried pausing mine for an extended period of time but i can't imagine anything bad will happen.

i've never paused mine for that long & wouldn't know if it'd work or not??

I know that as I said above altering the time on it works for my 2 version 4 tama's it also works on my familitchi's too actually although as i'm not that keen on them I don't really keep them going much

Oh no, let me even make a more Mika looking tama first! :roftl

You know the Disney movie The Belle and the Beast??

The one pic kinda reminded me Gaston! :lmfao

mikatchi-2.jpg

That's no good! :naughty:

lmao a Mika tama oh my goodness that's soooo funny :lmao: heheheeeeeeeeee that'd be quite wicked actually

I just had a tama that I called mika & It ended up resembling a slightly Mika esque looking creature in the fact that it looked like it had curly hair lmao

soo funny & appropriate that it ended up looking like that given that I called him Mika he was on my new orange tama & on my blue tama the 1st one i bought i had a girl tama & I called her chan short for chantelle (which is my name) and I connected my chan tama & mika tama & they fell in love & had twin girl tama's ahhhhhh:wub2:

his tama name is kujakutchi

here's a pic of him pu_i_wp_pl.jpg

here's what the one i named after myself looked like

her tama name is purimatchi

here's a pic of her

growthchartfemalelu0.png

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh btw is anyone here getting the colour tamagotchi perchance? I am but I'm waiting til after xmas when I'll be able to afford one as they're a heck of a lot more expensive than a regular tamagotchi I sooo can't wait to get one though it'll be soooooo cool:thumb_yello::punk:

they have only JUST come out in japan today btw:punk:

this is a website where you can get them but they're not getting them til the 25th

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/tamagotchi-color/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.tamagotchi+color-en/list.html

I think I'll probably get the blue one:punk:

hey you know when i 1st looked at them on that site a few weeks back when I found out about the colour tama's they were priced £48 now they're £55.83

shock shock me:shocked:

you can now maybe see why i'm having to wait til after xmas to get one

lucky that shipping is free eh!!!

ohh you can also get them here too for $79.99 about £53.33 (not much cheaper eh)

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?products_id=2574

Edited by DarkLight

did you know you can get a desktop buddy type thing of mametchi, kuchipatchi & memetchi it is soooooo cool:thumb_yello:

here is the link for the download

http://rapidshare.com/files/16369737/TamaCharacter.exe.html

Scroll down the click the button that says "Free" at the bottom of the chart. On the next screen, wait for the timer to count down to being download. After that, find the box with the characters and enter them in the box below it. Then click "Download." Pick where you want to save it and you're done!

First of all

:roftl:

pu_i_wp_pl.jpg

growthchartfemalelu0.png

These pictures are fun.

I didn't get the computer tama just yet. I don't want to see a pile of hungry and bored to death tama's lying around my desktop.

Instead I went to tamagotchi.com to get a super cool wallpaper set to my background. It says: "More friends, more fun".

Don't know if it's considered good or bad when you get a tamagotchi. After a year or so I still got lots of battery left in mine. :biggrin2:

First of all

:roftl:

These pictures are fun.

I didn't get the computer tama just yet. I don't want to see a pile of hungry and bored to death tama's lying around my desktop.

Instead I went to tamagotchi.com to get a super cool wallpaper set to my background. It says: "More friends, more fun".

Don't know if it's considered good or bad when you get a tamagotchi. After a year or so I still got lots of battery left in mine. :biggrin2:

don't worry about having a bored to death tama on your desktop you don't have to look after it like a normal tama it's just a little animated tama that you can if you want to get to wave at you, jump, sing, dance, sleep etc.. but it's not something that needs taking care of at all!!! :thumb_yello:

oohh I just downloaded that screensaver too it's wicked isn't it!!!:punk:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Umm; i'm not sure.. it's like a music one? :blink::roftl:

Resurrection!! I have that one! It's a guitar and came with a really cute DVD! I've only watched it once though. I had a streak of like three generations until I had surgery on my had which made it impossible to press the buttons for 2 weeks. It's so much fun though (work! but fun) and my friend Emky (15) and I play with ours at lunch, all they do is bowl.

Does Mika still carry his around? I haven't seen it lately.