Anyone waiting up?

curly

Wasnt supposed to stay up this late.. but turned on the tv anyway to watch it again :) have recorded it to go in my Mika collection!! :bleh:

It didn't blow me away this morning.. but its growing on me...there are lots of big close ups :mf_lustslow: and it's slightly hypnotic.. not that he would need to put us in a trance! He doesnt have to say 'Love Love Me!!' to me!! :wub2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt supposed to stay up this late.. but turned on the tv anyway to watch it again :) have recorded it to go in my Mika collection!! :bleh:

It didn't blow me away this morning.. but its growing on me...there are lots of big close ups :mf_lustslow: and it's slightly hypnotic.. not that he would need to put us in a trance! He doesnt have to say 'Love Love Me!!' to me!! :wub2:

it is very different to Grace kelly ..I think it will appeal to the music industry, it's very up to date...

I think it's brilliant:thumb_yello:

I set my alarm 4 ten 2 two. watched it and went straight back to bed!!! Even thou i watched it yesterday morning and have it on you-tube....We all must b mad!!! I love it thou, cant stop watching it. Has anyone seen it on MTV or any other music channels yet?

I set my alarm 4 ten 2 two. watched it and went straight back to bed!!! Even thou i watched it yesterday morning and have it on you-tube....We all must b mad!!! I love it thou, cant stop watching it. Has anyone seen it on MTV or any other music channels yet?

no, only heard that it will be shown again next weekend....

There are some awesome close-up shots of Mika in the video....I think it will be shown on freshly squeezed tomorrow....

no, only heard that it will be shown again next weekend....

There are some awesome close-up shots of Mika in the video....I think it will be shown on freshly squeezed tomorrow....

:shocked: I'm gonna watch it just to see! *crosses fingers* "please be on freshly squeezed, please!"