• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for me!

Can't wait till 2008!!

Queen and maybe even more Mika!!

(hopefully his tickets will continue to be free and I can find people interested in coming) And maybe it'll be the year I can meet him. :wub2: Eight is my lucky number. haha Like that has to do with anything..

Mika - June 15th 2007

Thats it! Whatever, one of his concerts is amazing!

But also coming up:

Amy Wine house (hopefully)

Mika - August 10th 2007

DO U WANT TO C HER WITH ME IN SEPTEMBER BRENDA!!! Hopefully she will show up!

Do you like the White Stripes...because they are playing at the garden the 24 and I have noone to go with!

Ooh, Amy Winehouse. She's a gamble just like Lily...Good luck with that one! LOL :)

I am eager for 2008 too. I hadn't imagined 2007 would have been so fabulous....but when I got my great Gwen seats and then got to see Mika...well, it all came together for me!

Ooh, Amy Winehouse. She's a gamble just like Lily...Good luck with that one! LOL :)

I am eager for 2008 too. I hadn't imagined 2007 would have been so fabulous....but when I got my great Gwen seats and then got to see Mika...well, it all came together for me!

YOU GOT SOOO LUCKY WITH GWEN...I'm sooo jealous...

I don't think Winehouse would be stupid enough to miss this show...its in Central Park

I did get lucky. Which still shocks me cos I am the kind of person that always says "That'll never happen to me." I still believe that, but hopefully the luck will come back on the No Doubt tour...LOL!!!

Yeah, you're right. She better not be dumb enough to jack around with that show!!! Of course, Lily didn't mind missing the midwest shows...garghhhhhhh..

I did get lucky. Which still shocks me cos I am the kind of person that always says "That'll never happen to me." I still believe that, but hopefully the luck will come back on the No Doubt tour...LOL!!!

Yeah, you're right. She better not be dumb enough to jack around with that show!!! Of course, Lily didn't mind missing the midwest shows...garghhhhhhh..

I HOPE I SCORE SOME GUD NO DOUBT TICKETS...did u even know that u were gunna get such gud seats (sry, I forget it was a while ago)

I just checked the ticket sales...120 dollars...should I bite?

Avril Lavigne.

Deborah Conway (met her)

BROAD

Kate Miller-Heidke (met her)

Evanescence.

Sara Storer

Deborah Conway (met her)

Speed Of Purple ( met lead singer, Sallie Campell)

Kate Miller-heidke (met her)

hopefully later this year-

Snow Patrol

Kate Miller-Heidke

Kate Miller-Heidke

Kate Miller-Heidke

yes, i like Kate Miller-Heidke.

Kelly, when I got the Gwen tickets, I got them through her fanclub which set aside tickets especially for the fans. She also created a system so that scalpers couldn't re-sell her tix. It worked out so perfectly. My boyfriend was actually the one who got us front row. He is truly my Golden Boy!

What are the tix for $120?

Kelly, when I got the Gwen tickets, I got them through her fanclub which set aside tickets especially for the fans. She also created a system so that scalpers couldn't re-sell her tix. It worked out so perfectly. My boyfriend was actually the one who got us front row. He is truly my Golden Boy!

What are the tix for $120?

I'll have to sign up through the fan club then...

120 for Amy Winehouse...maybe its not worth it

I've really been making an effort to see the people I love in concert, no matter how much it costs, or what day of the week it is. I'm tired of missing out, and regretting it later. Here are some of my concert going highlights:

Goo Goo Dolls- Summer 1996 (It was an in-store gig at the Warehouse in San Fracisco. I met them afterwards, and I was SO geeky and nervous!)

Savage Garden- Summer of 1998 (and I caught the very VERY end of their performance at a festival in 2000 because I couldn't find parking in time. I wanted to die!)

Prince- April 2002, July 2004, May 19 2007 (with Shelia E.) :punk:

Cher- Summer of 2004, I think

Seal- Sep 2004

Annie Lennox/Sting- Sep 2004

Paul McCartney- November 4 2005 (mind blowing!)

Lenny Kravitz/Aerosmith- Feb 15 2006

Elton John- September 2006

Dweezil Zappa/Steve Vai (Zappa Plays Zappa tour) -Dec 2006

MIKA!!!!!! June 8th 2007 (Probably my strangest concert-going experience ever.)

I've also been to several jazz, opera, and symphonic performances, but I can't remember them all. I could hardly remember the dates for these ones!

Well, then go if you like her and if you think you'll have fun! Granted, that is a lot of money, but you wouldn't want to not go and then regret it...

Me and Brenda decided not to go...we're gunna save up for U2 tickets...

And we're not gunna go to White Stripes either because one of our friends can't go...and it would b unfair for her

I have been to see these bands live...

Coldplay(amazing)

Switchfoot

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(best night of my life...) (and hoping to go to tons and tons more...)

and i might go see the Plain White T's and Blue October, and maybe Snow Patrol!!!

It's so hard for me to choose. Seeing Queen was really amazing for me because I had decided early on that I would never get the chance to see them and when I did...it was wonderful..

But then there was getting to talk to Gwen...and then getting to meet Mika...and...and...LOL

Hahah!!

well...I know what you mean about Q+PR..BUT...I think if I saw Queen in their entirity, THEN Mika wouldn't have been the best concert. But it wasn't..so...Mika has won over my heart.

*wishes for the day I can meet him*