gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls, BEHAVE !!!! What if Mika happens to read this thread ! You are going to FRIGHTEN him !

But I must be honest enough to answer Steph's question : if Mika was a gingerbread man, I would take him in my hands... and would have to drop him very soon 'cause he would immediately start to BURN !!!!:wub2:

I couldnt eat it!! Id feel too guilty!!

Id probably put it in My freezer, so it didnt go rotten.

Would it go rotten if i froze it??? Durrr...im a bit slow

No dont think so, freezing it would b a good idea, you could just get it out every now and again to have a look. u could take a photo and post it here. in fact wot a good idea we should all make a Mika, .... take photos and post them!!!! funny!!!

id give it a go ...but last time i tried to cook it was a disaster :naughty:

Oh god u gonna have us all making gingerman mikas..... with green trousers on!!!! lol we could send all the pics 2 him 2 judge and he will think....wot on earth have i done to all these females around the world, iv sent them MAD!!!!

free drinks at freddies bar!!!! And he can b the judge hahahah.... i wouldnt know where 2 start, i dont cook and i wouldnt know wot 2 do, ill buy one from greggs and dress it up!!!! braces and bright clothes, funny!!!:naughty:

yes YES i will go out and buy ingredients tomorow and have a picture on here by tomorow evening :thumb_yello:

who else in in ?

and yes Freddie shall be the judge :naughty:

Count me in!

I have all the ingredients here right now, so I could do it tonight, but I want to get my daughter to help because she loves Mika too and she's in bed now.

I can't decide what to use as hair!