Hi I'm Ananyah & I'm a Mika-holic

ananyah

Before I ramble on about how much I love Mika, I thought I'd say thanks to my besty friend Sou for inviting me here :wub2:

Anyhoooooo, I'm Michelle and heard about Mika on Radio 1 way back when Grace Kelly was first played on the radio and I thought WOW! Needless to say, Grace Kelly was my ringtone for months :P

I even posted all about him on my blog to tell the world about him :D

I was disgusted that someone wrote this ****ty article about how bad Mika was and think he should be sentenced to the dungeon and forced to listen to Mika on repeat until he can sing all the songs word for word forwards and backwards! Oh yeeesh :sneaky2: we shall convert him!

I converted Sou to Mika, so I wonder how many more I can convert too mwahahhahaa my evul plan of Mika World Domination is beginning :P

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Sou and I'm a Mikaholic! LOOOOL!!!

Yeah, Chelle converted me to Mika, and if anyone reads her blog post, I actually said he was a male version of Regina Spektor. :roftl:

Welcome aboard Chelle, you're going to have a blast here...I know I am!!! :wink2:

Hello, my name is Sou and I'm a Mikaholic! LOOOOL!!!

Yeah, Chelle converted me to Mika, and if anyone reads her blog post, I actually said he was a male version of Regina Spektor. :roftl:

Welcome aboard Chelle, you're going to have a blast here...I know I am!!! :wink2:

Yeah I will babe ;*

Welcome!

And don't worry, this forum won't cure your Mika-holism! :roftl:

You will get hooked to Mika-stuff and You'll be so totally addicted you can't live a day without! :naughty:

Welcome!

And don't worry, this forum won't cure your Mika-holism! :roftl:

You will get hooked to Mika-stuff and You'll be so totally addicted you can't live a day without! :naughty:

Hahaha, tell me about it Satu!!! I had to pry myself off the laptop at 12:40 before I passed out on it! :roftl: :roftl: