Official Mika Picture Thread

Mikachu

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes and one of the most interesting... but I do think one of the cutest is the one he did on Radio-Canada... http://www.radio-canada.ca/arts-spectacles/musique/2007/03/20/002-mika-mardi.asp

yeah you're right this one is very cute too! especially his smile at the end! :wub2: too sad it's so small and if you enlarge it it's bad quality :/

btw I love the Canadian French accent!

I wonder if Mika had ever considered doing a little modeling. He has the thinness and height to do it.

I feel that his outside is beautiful and wondering if the inside is the same(personality I mean).

I wonder if Mika had ever considered doing a little modeling. He has the thinness and height to do it.

I feel that his outside is beautiful and wondering if the inside is the same(personality I mean).

I met him briefly but long enough to tell you his inside is as beautiful as his outside... he's a sweetheart

What?? he's getting death threads from fans cause he doesn't want to reveal his sexuality???

this is awesome!

its sick and twisted

who the hell would send a person death threats over something like that?!?!?:thumbdown: