Mika interviewed in Pop-ikoni (Finland) 24.2.2007

AnnaIndie

ok ok ok, breathe breathe.... i think i was going to have a panic attack. anyone got a brown paper bag!!!!!!!!!!!!Jesus

Passes Tia a paper back

Breathe girl

Breeaaathe

you need to survive till atleast May :wink2:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Passes Tia a paper back

Breathe girl

Breeaaathe

you need to survive till atleast May :wink2:

HAHAHA longer than that hopefully... wot on earth is wrong with me i was crying cos i couldnt see it again,this isnt me

HAHAHA longer than that hopefully... wot on earth is wrong with me i was crying cos i couldnt see it again,this isnt me

It was never either of us! But I mean, Mika has us so hooked that the slightest thing like a video of him vanishing off of YouTube could make us emotional. I've been through it, trust me. The day they took down his showcase in Holland, I thought the world was going to end. :boxed::shocked::blink:

Me too! I waited so long to see it and then i was like ohhhh nooo its gone! I was depressed today to cos i fell asleep waiting for love today at 2:00 this morning! Mika really does get to your emotions doesn't he...?

Huh, maybe they just did some updating in their databases :) If the video will go offline again, I will put it to Bubblare which is (small) Finnish video site.

And don't worry about that Finnish girl doing the interview. Some of us are usually quite suspicious towards everything :D

Huh, maybe they just did some updating in their databases :) If the video will go offline again, I will put it to Bubblare which is (small) Finnish video site.

And don't worry about that Finnish girl doing the interview. Some of us are usually quite suspicious towards everything :D

thank you so much, i love this interview. im still bloody crying thou... she is very suspicious of him and he is so sweet thoughout OMG i love him even more. Your a star!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hahaha!

That comment was hilarious!

I was laughing my ass off!!

It must be because I know it's so true!

This boy has got our hearts!!! :wub2:

kick the thread along eh :wink2:

It's just that I don't want to see any of our members suffering from cardiac arrests! lol

If it isn't on YouTube anymore, I'm Anne or Curly can be of assistance! :D

And I agree with Satu, he does have our hearts...that the molecule of sanity that was left in us *sigh*