again about that mika is/isn`t a gay thing... When it`ll stop?! X(

lollipop15

Everyone is a bit curious about Mika's private life. Let's be honest but this is sick to talk about his pirvate life all the time and don't care about his music, which is absolutely amazing! People have no right to be interested in his private life...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is a bit curious about Mika's private life. Let's be honest but this is sick to talk about his pirvate life all the time and don't care about his music, which is absolutely amazing! People have no right to be interested in his private life...

Wellllllll thats what I was thinking too , its been discussed a zillion times here over the months

ugggh....havent this people ever saw a gay person before???

whats so big about that???

i personally think theyre fun to hang out with [yaa..i had some gay friends xD]

and theyre even there for you!

i may have a huuge crush on him >.<

and will still be!!

Wellllllll thats what I was thinking too , its been discussed a zillion times here over the months

So has everything else :wink2: We love him no matter what, like we love him no matter where he buys his clothes, like we love him no matter what kind of tamagotchi he has, like we love him no matter what his siblings are called and which order they were born in, but we are still curious :thumb_yello:

So has everything else :wink2: We love him no matter what, like we love him no matter where he buys his clothes, like we love him no matter what kind of tamagotchi he has, like we love him no matter what his siblings are called and which order they were born in, but we are still curious :thumb_yello:

Kata Im curious too ... I said that earlier , but a newbie attacked me! ....poor me just getting involved :shocked::boxed:

Kata Im curious too ... I said that earlier , but a newbie attacked me! ....poor me just getting involved :shocked::boxed:

I don't actually think so, but that's all in how you read it :blink: Perhaps she was just saying that the gay guys would be disappointed? :blink: Remember we don't all have English as first language, might be a misunderstanding :blink:

I don't actually think so, but that's all in how you read it :blink: Perhaps she was just saying that the gay guys would be disappointed? :blink: Remember we don't all have English as first language, might be a misunderstanding :blink:

Yehhhhh maybe ........I keep forgetting that ! sorry newbie maybe my bad reading!

:wink2:

:mfr_omg: Everybody talks only about that!!

Yesterday I was talking with my mother (Who is also a Mika-fan!!) and she said that she was certain about it that Mika is gay!! :shocked:

Becouse she heard on a TV show that the song Lollipop is about gay men!!

(I should ask her wich TV show that was :sneaky2: )

Then I told her very friendly (ahum) that she can't be sure, becouse Mika doesn't say anything about this item!!

Now she's back on earth again:wink2:

Hey! I didn't say anything about you!

I just wanted to say that girls wants Mika isn't gay, and boys (gays) prefers Mika would be gay. And nothing more.

I'm sorry for my English

No sorry my fault 100% , Kata is correct , there are many people on here where english is not the first language and its no problem at all , I read it wrong . Its good :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Mika is a human being with a right to privacy, as are we all. His sexuality will only be another label people will put on him. We can all live without labels!! Mika is an amazing singer, cute, and has great talent - thats all that matters!!

:mfr_omg: Everybody talks only about that!!

Yesterday I was talking with my mother (Who is also a Mika-fan!!) and she said that she was certain about it that Mika is gay!! :shocked:

Becouse she heard on a TV show that the song Lollipop is about gay men!!

(I should ask her wich TV show that was :sneaky2: )

Then I told her very friendly (ahum) that she can't be sure, becouse Mika doesn't say anything about this item!!

Now she's back on earth again:wink2:

Mika on Popworld: I wrote it as a message to my little sister

About "Lollipop"