again about that mika is/isn`t a gay thing... When it`ll stop?! X(

lollipop15

I have nothing against gays, it's really not important if they're not straight or whatever..

I just don't see why people have to make it sound like something evil, like it's wrong to be gay.. You don't really have the choice, do you? Well, I just *try* to ignore it, when my friends say he's gay.. I still love his music, just like you guys :thumb_yello:

*My bestfriend is bi.. haha!*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, as a private teacher, I met two new kids of about 7 years old. In first I asked their name.

The first said: my name is Francesco. He smiled me.

The second sadly said: my name is Andrea. But, watch out for this: I'm a male.

This answer made me smile. I said: I see, you're a male. Why could I not see that?

And he:" because my name ended with "A" " :)

And I explain him that it didn't matter with which letter his name ended...And he seemed to be persuaded...But this dialogue made me think about our own gender insight and about social perception of that...

...Since this episode, I studied for years philosophy and psychology. My teacher at university suggested me a doctor's degree in gender's studies, as I very keen about this...but now I'm specializing in development psychology, expecially child's development. And at the end, I have to recognize that unfortunately there is nothing that it can be considered "private" in this society, expecially for an artist, a notorious person.

We have to surrender.

But I like thinking about this argoument as Oscar Wilde tought:

<<There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.>>

God bless Mika :punk:

Very interesting studies esperia! Sounds great! *when I was small, everybody thought I was a boy..*

:) I grow up like a tomboy. As a child I haven't female friends. I played soccer with boys that didn't see me as a girl until secondary school...afther that, in last year of secondary school, I had three great loves: Freddie Mercury,a boy that didn't really see me, and my first great female friend.

I think in my life I've cried for her more than all my former boyfriends :)

My father thought I was homosexual. But this didn't care me.

I love her, I wanted to stay always with her, and she with me. Adolescence...how wonderful!!!:wub2:

Now me and her become engaged with two fool boys :naughty:

And I promise her that, when I become mother, my first daughter will have her name :wink2:

Who really cares if he is or isn't gay!!! Ath the end of the day he is still talented, and gorgeous, and better than the other manufactured pop bands/ singers around now, such as PCD and Christina Aguilera to name a few!!! He is unique and that's what's so great about him!!!

I SO agree, en fa!

I personally don't care whether he's gay, or bi or straight (I have got my personal opinion but I am not gonna share it cause it' o.c. my own and not his own).

I HATE to hear how one has to be good musician EVEN IF gay.. what does the hell is that supposed to mean? I am NOT talking about mika in specific now, it's general meant. gay is good just as well as straight. I remember matt (damon) used to say he didn't even bother to deny he was not gay more than once (he was hinted to be be affleck's bf), cause that wouldn't have meant he consider being gay a bad thing.. he isn't gay, but when he said "no, I am not gay" once, that was it. let the tabloids blab as much as they wanted.

same goes for mika. whatever he likes, that is 100% fine by me and should be by everyone else, that'd be a good world.. :emot-sad:

and he's also every right to keep his sexuality a private matter, esp. if he's a discreet person. I respect that all the way and bloody tabloid should respect it also. maybe he doens't feel like sharing his private life witht he whole world cause they'd dissect it, maybe he feel like matt about it.. I don't know nor I care. he does right.

end of preach.

I just don't see why people have to make it sound like something evil, like it's wrong to be gay..

Awwww You lot are soo right!

Why cant they just leave poor MIKA alone..?

He can be what he wants to be...?

and wats it too us fans if hes gay or w/e!

Arrrgghh!

One of my mates goes " Hes gay, Hes got a girls voice" i was like WTF!!!!!

It doesnt matter what people think of him!

Atleast we all love him with all our heart! an thats what counts :D

One day they'll relaise what a lengend MIKA is!

xxxx