meimei88

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

I think he could be bi....

well, all this talking about Mika's sexuality is getting.. you know...

how can I explain... tasty?!?? or kinda agreeably perverse?

:eek:

I know what you mean, the idea that he could be bisexual is strangely appealing to me and I am straight. :shocked: Don't know what this means..... but I shall say no more on the subject.

I know what you mean, the idea that he could be bisexual is strangely appealing to me and I am straight. :shocked: Don't know what this means..... but I shall say no more on the subject.

I've always been sure that everyone is bi. you may not admit it or be aware of it... but basically, that's not the clue!

I'm straight, but can't deny to be bisexual.. you know what I mean?

oh it's not that simple and automatic.. you like a bi guy and therefore you may be bi yourself.. :wink2:

and we still don't know if he's bi or what.

and mikaholic, according to sexuologist kinsey, everyone is virtually bi. that's quite correct statement you made.

I've always been sure that everyone is bi. you may not admit it or be aware of it... but basically, that's not the clue!

I'm straight, but can't deny to be bisexual.. you know what I mean?

I do know what you mean, and I'm not saying that I like a bi guy so I'm bi.

In fact I was having this discussion with someone at work recently and we agreed that although we are straight and wouldn't go and solicit the attention or advances of a woman, if something happened, it would be interesting and not necessarily a turn off. Never say never!

In fact I was having this discussion with someone at work recently and we agreed that although we are straight and wouldn't go and solicit the attention or advances of a woman, if something happened, it would be interesting and not necessarily a turn off. Never say never!

of course, if you like a bi guy it doesn't mean that you're bi too!

and, yes.. never say never!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wub2:

^What if had been some old, fat, sweaty pig from the Netherlands, smoking weed all day long? Too hot still?

So, I think most people agree about this subject! It's very weird that it still lives..

About mr. Freddie M. - I must admit, that I first found out recently taht he is dead.. Embarassing!