2007 - Mika at the Club Soda : Best show EVER !!!!!

sunshine931

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somone's already put up a video of Mika at Club Soda, Love Today...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gFzQ_4PqM

maybe there'll be more to come?...

Cooooooool !!!! Thx for posting !!! And if you click on "more from this user", there are many other vids from the show !!!:thumb_yello:

It looks as though you had a brilliant night. Fantastic pictures! I just LOVE that hooded top! And...........the pictures outside...........is it actually possible for him to look any sexier! Thanks so much.

You got a hug from him??? Oh dear, I should kill you for that! :sneaky2:

But I won't, I'm also happy for you! :wink2:

great pics..

Mika wil be in Italy next month but I won't be able to go to Milan and see him...I' crying right now.. hope he's coming back in Italy later on

great pics..

Mika wil be in Italy next month but I won't be able to go to Milan and see him...I' crying right now.. hope he's coming back in Italy later on

Yessss, I'm telling you he's the nicest guy !!! Hope he will come back in Italy so you get a chance to see him live, he is truly amazing !!!!

great pics..

Aww Bless dont cry

it will be ok :thumb_yello:

Aww Bless dont cry

it will be ok :thumb_yello:

hope so.....

it happened the same thing when Queen+PR had a great gig in Florence....(I wanted to go even if there wasn't Freddie)

I couldn't go and that caused kind of a deep depression to me!

hope so.....

it happened the same thing when Queen+PR had a great gig in Florence....(I wanted to go even if there wasn't Freddie)

I couldn't go and that caused kind of a deep depression to me!

I'm sure he'll be back, his career is just starting !!!

:mfr_omg::yikes:You`re SO lucky sunshine!!! I love the part when you said Mika hugged you... :mf_lustslow: He is rarrrrr.... :mf_lustslow: Now I`ll cry! I want to see him someday! But he allways travels all around my country but never "comes in"... I just HAVE TO SEE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ll go crazy if you all gonna tell thoese wonderful stories about his concerts and I wouldn`t go to any of them...

But I`m still TOTALLY happy for you! :shocked: Now I`m sure he really is ThE GrEaTeSt!

I am so jealous!!!!:blush-anim-cl: but don't worry, lollipop15, I am sure our dream will finally come true :thumb_yello:

Oh and about the balloons in the vid... yes they are balloon but they were not in the front. It was some of the people holding them. The vid was taken from far away... and I was right in front of the stage, that's why you don't see any balloons on my pics...