2007 - Mika at the Club Soda : Best show EVER !!!!!

sunshine931

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok this is maybe not the appropriae thread but what is with this song ring-ring? why isn't it on the album? it's sounds pretty cool in this 28 secs lol was it that cool live?

Hi, if anyone is in the mood... someone posted more videos on youtube from club soda, 16 in all but only about 30 sec.'s each. On one Mika talks to the audience about buying his cd in HMV earlier and not being recognized!(over my shoulder clip)http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=coqaubec

:shocked:

how on earth ...what...how...how can you work in hmv and not recognise Mika??

has the world gone mad?

Hi, if anyone is in the mood... someone posted more videos on youtube from club soda, 16 in all but only about 30 sec.'s each. On one Mika talks to the audience about buying his cd in HMV earlier and not being recognized!(over my shoulder clip)http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=coqaubec

Hahaha yeah that was so funny !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ok this is maybe not the appropriae thread but what is with this song ring-ring? why isn't it on the album? it's sounds pretty cool in this 28 secs lol was it that cool live?

On the Canadian version of the CD there's a song called Ring Ring... it's right after Relax and before Any Other World... It's excellent LOOOOOOOOVE that song !!!!

On the Canadian version of the CD there's a song called Ring Ring... it's right after Relax and before Any Other World... It's excellent LOOOOOOOOVE that song !!!!

on my version there is no such song I wonder why! it sounds so great!!

Anyone know WHY on earth he didn't play "Any Other World" or Happy Ending? Maybe because of the string section? But nothing that the keyboards couldn'tve helped out with! His show was amazing... but I walked away in disbelief that he hadn't played two of the most beautiful songs in existence!!!

Anyone know WHY on earth he didn't play "Any Other World" or Happy Ending? Maybe because of the string section? But nothing that the keyboards couldn'tve helped out with! His show was amazing... but I walked away in disbelief that he hadn't played two of the most beautiful songs in existence!!!

Yeah I wish he had sung those... as far as happy ending's concerned, i guess it's because of the choir... and any other world i guess it's because of the strings... but like you said they could've done that with the keyboard... don't know maybe he didn't want too many slow songs... damn, i should've asked him when i talked to him !!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. I bet he is just how you describe him. I am going to see him here in New York on 3/29/07. I hope I am as lucky as you to get to meet him. I can't wait to see the pictures.

How long did you get to talk to him and other stuff for? Me and one of my friends are planning to go to his concert when he comes to Australia and we're planning what we're goin to say and do so we need to know how long we have :naughty:

Well we waited for him outside at the back of the building... we waited there for 1h30 but it was defo worth it. I got to talk to him for approximately 3 minutes only because there was around twenty of us and he took the time to talk to everyone. And he had to leave for Toronto that night I think so he didn't have much time. Still we was so patient and so nice to everyone ! Hope you'll get to meet him, he's a sweetheart...

I hope so too :blush-anim-cl:

Oh good, so we don't have to go there 10 hours early. That's what we were planning...kind of stupid but we wanted to be sure that we'll meet him. Well I still want to be sure so now it's 4 hours early.

Thanks for telling me that.

• 2 weeks later...