2007 - Mika at the Club Soda : Best show EVER !!!!!

sunshine931

but your pictures are AMAZING. and it looked like you all had fun.

Thx ! We had an amazing time indeed... but don't despair !!! Mika's coming back to Montréal !!! In september he'll be performing at the Osheaga Festival, it's official !!! And I heard a rumor that he may perform at the Festival des Montgolfières but don't know if this one is true...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thx ! We had an amazing time indeed... but don't despair !!! Mika's coming back to Montréal !!! In september he'll be performing at the Osheaga Festival, it's official !!! And I heard a rumor that he may perform at the Festival des Montgolfières but don't know if this one is true...

SERIOUSLY!? wow i shall look that up :) merci beacoup.

SERIOUSLY!? wow i shall look that up :) merci beacoup.

About the Osheaga festival, I heard Geneviève Borne confirm it on the radio... now as far as the Festival des Montgolfières is concerned, it was my boss's father who heard it on the radio so I'm reaaalllllyy not sure it's true...

About the Osheaga festival, I heard Geneviève Borne confirm it on the radio... now as far as the Festival des Montgolfières is concerned, it was my boss's father who heard it on the radio so I'm reaaalllllyy not sure it's true...

okay thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...

Since he says in the interview that Montréal was "one of THE most amazing gig I've experienced in my whole life... it was insane"... I thought it would be "à propos" to post the link here !!! :D:D:D

http://www.999mixfm.com/media/517052/Mika+Interview

it was posted originally in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4078

• 1 year later...