hey, let's get Mikashaping!!!

Steph

It's weird that your life seems to run parallel to mine! I bet you even had the same weather!

Are you going to Birmingham on May 17th? If you are, we must meet up.:thumb_yello:

LOL im stalking u!!! but funny enough think i may have had the same weather!!! bloody cold!!!

No im not doing birm im doing leeds on the 13th, all birm had sold out b4 i had chance. cant wait til leeds thou.... is a shame i would have luved to have meet up. u never know we may get him in wales oneday!!!xxxx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL im stalking u!!! but funny enough think i may have had the same weather!!! bloody cold!!!

No im not doing birm im doing leeds on the 13th, all birm had sold out b4 i had chance. cant wait til leeds thou.... is a shame i would have luved to have meet up. u never know we may get him in wales oneday!!!xxxx

I would LOVE to see him in Cardiff! He'll be big enough to fill the Millenium Stadium soon!

It's a shame that you're not going to Birmingham. I'd love to go to Leeds, but it really is too far for me, especially as I have a seasonal job and May is my busiest month.

See you in Cardiff next year then -he'll be way too big to do Newport!!

lol how the hell u make a mika out of a fruit??? anyway i have no fruit or vegetables in at the moment lol, and if i did i have no camera here anyway, it died :thumbdown::roftl: but cant wait to see the ones who do try! lol

and this whole describing him as fruit thing lol i dont really get it.... il give it some thought and let you know hehehe

hmm so i guess today is the judging day yes?

I dont even have any plans on how to do it :blink:

sure you can play round with some ideas...like brussell sprouts either ( uncurled) curls... or as whole eyes...etc..

sure you have ideas yourself, you are very quick at things...:thumb_yello:

:adminpower:Mark Your Calendars!

:punk: important change...:punk:

.Freddie is out tonight, so the entries will be judged tomorrow night ( that's Thursday<<) at 9pm bu the man himself with a little help from me!!

please be as inventive as you can, but if you can't think of anything, still enter, draw a friut or veggie mikahead, it's good for a laugh...so be here tomorrow (thursday) night at 9 pm!!!!!1:band: :band::king::yay:

RASPBERRY!

One raspberry is made of tens little pieces just like Mika, he's one but has so many different faces, he's funny, childish but also very mature, he went to the London School of Economics (I didn't expect that), has many different voices etc etc

I love raspberries and I love MIKA :D

RASPBERRY!

One raspberry is made of tens little pieces just like Mika, he's one but has so many different faces, he's funny, childish but also very mature, he went to the London School of Economics (I didn't expect that), has many different voices etc etc

I love raspberries and I love MIKA :D

good one,can just picture that...!!

He went to the LSE for one day!!thahaha:thumb_yello:

I can't believe that I've just made a vegetable Mika! :shocked:

This obsession really is getting out of hand, but at least it got me away from the computer for half an hour.

My gorgeously edible Mika is made from a carrot, an apple, some cucumber, half a courgette, spring onions, sultanas, red pepper and lettuce.

...........and tomorrow he's going to be a stir-fry!! :naughty:

He is 3 dimensional (you can see is shadow if you at the photo closely), but he's sitting down because he's too tall to stand up!

I can't believe that I've just made a vegetable Mika! :shocked:

This obsession really is getting out of hand, but at least it got me away from the computer for half an hour.

My gorgeously edible Mika is made from a carrot, an apple, some cucumber, half a courgette, spring onions, sultanas, red pepper and lettuce.

...........and tomorrow he's going to be a stir-fry!! :naughty:

He is 3 dimensional (you can see is shadow if you at the photo closely), but he's sitting down because he's too tall to stand up!

Mika Mad, that is fantastic!!!!!:punk: You are so imaginative:thumb_yello: