hey, let's get Mikashaping!!!

Steph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that I've just made a vegetable Mika! :shocked:

This obsession really is getting out of hand, but at least it got me away from the computer for half an hour.

My gorgeously edible Mika is made from a carrot, an apple, some cucumber, half a courgette, spring onions, sultanas, red pepper and lettuce.

...........and tomorrow he's going to be a stir-fry!! :naughty:

He is 3 dimensional (you can see is shadow if you at the photo closely), but he's sitting down because he's too tall to stand up!

Yum yum! I just wanna eat him all up!

Mika Mad, that is fantastic!!!!!:punk: You are so imaginative:thumb_yello:

I'll take that as huge compliment thanks, because I've always had a problem with a lack of imagination!

I like making things and I like copying things, but if I'd been asked to make a monster or a something I wouldn't have a clue.

I can't help taking everything very literally, which sometimes gets me into trouble! :naughty:

I'll take that as huge compliment thanks, because I've always had a problem with a lack of imagination!

I like making things and I like copying things, but if I'd been asked to make a monster or a something I wouldn't have a clue.

I can't help taking everything very literally, which sometimes gets me into trouble! :naughty:

It is a compliment..... and the next time my daughters school asks me to make some bizzare thing, I'm going to ask you for help:thumb_yello:

This obsession really is getting out of hand, but at least it got me away from the computer for half an hour.

My gorgeously edible Mika is made from a carrot, an apple, some cucumber, half a courgette, spring onions, sultanas, red pepper and lettuce.

He is 3 dimensional (you can see is shadow if you at the photo closely), but he's sitting down because he's too tall to stand up!

:naughty: :naughty:

sorry, but i've never laughed so much as when i swa this...it is absolutely mindblowingly phantastic....and...the way you said....'i can't believe i've just made a yegetable mika

i've still got tears in my eyes from laughing....

that's what it is all about, fun!!!!!!!!!!!!11:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Darn im never going to be able to top that...but i will try tomorow :blink:

Of course you can!

You'd be able to do a much better one with fruit because it's more colourful and more like Mika's personality. It would have more of a " Mika feel" :naughty:

What the mika veg/fruit, he's gonna bee hard to beat because he so pretty, and now he's yummy too! and healthy, my mum finds it hard to feed me veg and fruit but if she put that in front of me....

:naughty: :naughty:

sorry, but i've never laughed so much as when i swa this...it is absolutely mindblowingly phantastic....and...the way you said....'i can't believe i've just made a yegetable mika

i've still got tears in my eyes from laughing....

that's what it is all about, fun!!!!!!!!!!!!11:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I am just loving these daft competitions of yours Steph!

I was trying to justify to it to my husband earlier and I realised that when you're a grown up you don't normally get an excuse to do this of thing. My kids enter stuff like this in the local horticultural show and I'm always jealous because I'm about 30 years too old to enter!

Long live Steph's wacky challenges I say! :thumb_yello:

listen you are great...whatever you enter will be super....:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

all entries will be unique and great, it is really all about letting your hair down and doing something daft...

i 'm sure..mika would love to enter himself, if he saw this, I always try and think of something he would like us to do..and something everyone can take part in mika is all for us having fun.., he's a big kid himself!!!!!!!!..

I was a little bored and lonesome tonight.. so i made myself a little friend after pondering about this thread for a while....

HPIM3516.jpg

there's Mika, complete with braces, sparkely golden shoes, and i threw in the brit flag sunglasses..

back view..

HPIM3517.jpg

lol! never in my life did i think i'd be strapping braces on a pineapple!

:roftl: :roftl: this is great!

I was a little bored and lonesome tonight.. so i made myself a little friend after pondering about this thread for a while....

HPIM3516.jpg

there's Mika, complete with braces, sparkely golden shoes, and i threw in the brit flag sunglasses..

back view..

HPIM3517.jpg

another supherb entry....it made me laugh..out aloud so much !!!.thank you, it resembles someone I know....ah yes....mika!!!!!!!

keep on posting your entries, it is all about being mad, crazy, inside the MIKAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!1:harp: :yay: jump: wonderfully mad but brilliant

]

another supherb entry....it made me laugh..out aloud so much !!!.thank you, it resembles someone I know....ah yes....mika!!!!!!!

keep on posting your entries, it is all about being mad, crazy, inside the MIKAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!1:harp: :yay: jump: wonderfully mad but brilliant

]

haha cool i'm glad you liked it... i'm definately mad and crazy :rm_robot: