Mika Facts.

SarinaLovesMika

He doesn't know that Mexico is in South America, lol.

What do you mean? According to most of the world, Mexico is in Central America which is seperate and different from South America. Mexico is really a part of the North American continent.

That is SO cool that Mika wants to rep Lebanon in Eurovision :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: Verry niiice! ^_^

Heehee, I love that he's a fan of pooh-bear. I love not being alone in that and be the freak for liking him at my age. I have whole sketchbooks full of pooh-bear drawings - one of my favorite and earliest subjects ^_^ I also have boxes full of Pooh-bear stuff haha He's just so cute! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry for my bad english but what is a twiglet ? i can't find the word in the dictionary :blink: !

They look like little twigs and they are edible savoury crispish things. That is why you can't find them in the dictonary, it isn't really a word just made up as a name

Really? What kind of contact lenses? Instead of glasses? I wear glasses and my mum won't let me get contacts because she says they might do something to my eyes :thumbdown:

My contact lenses haven't done anything to my eyes. I have had to change the solution I use twice but that is just my eyes being particularly sensetive.

Oh that’s great! Thanks for that! I was actually just going to ask what his full name is. :cheerful_h4h:

Great facts guys! Keep ‘em coming. :thumb_yello:

Aussie :insane:

I thought his full name was Michael Holdbrook Penniman... And I still think it is. :)

He's my brother

Are you just teasing us? I imagine his sisters must come here or have come here at some point but its impossible to know if you're really one of his them. If so, very cool and welcome to the forum! ^_^:wink2::thumb_yello: If not, you should be ashamed of yourself for lying thusly. :thumbdown:

He mad me love pop music but hey...keep this for yourself!!! :naughty:

really!! that's amazing!!! a whole new world of music has been opened up for you!! I hope you're going to go and purchase lots of ABBA and Kylie Minogue and. hmm. I would say Donna Summer but I think she's veering into disco territory... I'm trying to think. you should get some France Gall, definitely, Poupee de Cire Poupee de Son (Serge Gainsbourg, who else) is a work of poptastic genius. would you say Prince is pop?

wow. veering swiftly back on topic, MIKA MADE ME QUESTION THE DEFINITION OF POP MUSIC.

not that I anyone really listens when I push my opinion of music, I think the Wizard of Oz soundtrack is a masterpiece. which it is. and I'm not ashamed of that! I know that when my wifey and I are home after a hard night's gigging, there's nothing we like to listen to better than really loud showtunes and to question the definition of pop music into the night.