Mika Facts.

SarinaLovesMika

After reading this, I really want to go to South Kensington to see his house or basement.... And that urge is getting stronger, I can't leave this thought alone! Please somebody tell me it's not a good idea!:blink:

Get us some pictures! ;)

Just kidding.. stalking usually isn't healthy.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Kensington's pretty big though isn't it (especially because people who live in other, slightly less posh parts of London like Earls Court pretend that they're in South Kensington too), your feet would probably get a bit tired.

YOU COULD HIRE A RICKSHAW.

no. don't. stalking's bad.

South Kensington's pretty big though isn't it (especially because people who live in other, slightly less posh parts of London like Earls Court pretend that they're in South Kensington too), your feet would probably get a bit tired.

YOU COULD HIRE A RICKSHAW.

no. don't. stalking's bad.

I know, I don't want to get a restraining order :roftl: I still want to be able to go to his concert :roftl: :roftl:

if somebody lives in south kensington, not far from mika's house, maybe he/she can takes some pics...:biggrin2::flowers2:

I don't think Mika would be very impressed if somebody started photographing his house! I wouldn't mind seeing where he lives:wub2: , but it must be kind of creepy for him, so I wouldn't do it.:wink2:

Get us some pictures! ;)

Just kidding.. stalking usually isn't healthy.

Usually? But sometimes it is? LOL!

Sorry... just struck me funny! :naughty:

dcdeb

I just wanna said that I'm a huge fan of queen and I have the newsletter every week and this week, there are 2 article about mika! :

Mika was recently commented in Rolling Stone April 2007 issue about his hit song, not only mentioning Freddie, but being compared to him, yet again!

10 Artists to watch in 2007, and Mika is one of them. RS mentions that "British pop sensation scores with Freddie Mercury-style falsetto" and that "Somewhere in the cosmos, Freddie Mercury must be happy. His legacy is in the hands of Mika, the British hitmaker who brings his operatic vocals and grandiose piano theatrics to tracks like 'Grace Kelly.'"

Also a mention on his new album review: "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" inevitably recalls "Fat Bottomed Girls"

and this:

Pop sensation MIKA hopes critics will stop comparing him to British music legends QUEEN - because he doesn't want to be associated with FREDDIE MERCURY's dress sense. The GRACE KELLY star, who yesterday (26MAR07) dubbed SCISSOR SISTERS "mediocre", admits he finds it tough when the press liken his music to that released by the group's late flamboyant frontman. He tells the New York Daily News, "I get tired of talking about it. "I would be willing to more if that's where I was coming from. Just so long as they don't compare our dress sense."

Ed: He should be flattered... (I think he IS but I think it's boring to be compare everytime to freddie, he's not freddie, he's HIMSELF! he's unique and we love him the way he is!)

What do you think? (I'm sure you'll be agree! :wink2: )

Thanx

Yehh He is unique and he must be gettin bored aswel. He doesnt want to give the impression to people that he is tryin to b like freddie when hes not he wants to b unique he wants to be knwn as MIKA not Freddi 2 or sumthing

:)

• 6 months later...
i read somewhere he can speak arabic but cant read it

I saw him live last night ( I know :biggrin2: <3) He said to the crowd that although he's Lebanese, his Arabic isn't very good.

I also spotted something. I don't know, but I think he might be left handed. Does anybody know if he actually is or not?

I saw him live last night ( I know :biggrin2: <3) He said to the crowd that although he's Lebanese, his Arabic isn't very good.

I also spotted something. I don't know, but I think he might be left handed. Does anybody know if he actually is or not?

he's right handed :blush-anim-cl:

* he likes that lil cute wild animal...i dont know how to write it "cuati", "cuatee", "kuatee", "quatee", the one he feeds at the zoo (he wants one as a pet), hahaha...

* he likes "weird" figures and stuffed toys...

* he studied mandarine for 9 years

* he likes champagne

* he released the best debut album of all times

what does he mean by mutt?...that he´s multicultural, or that he´s a great music producer?

oh yes, i think nobody has posted this... he´s so handsome!!:bleh:

:shocked: I know! When did he say this?

What does he mean every color? Like, blonde, brown, red and black or say, pink, purple, green, violet sky? :naughty:

His hair looks too healthy to have been dyed it so many times. Don't you think?

His hair looks too healthy to have been dyed it so many times. Don't you think?

Possibly. I've dyed mine probably 20 times in my life and mine looks healthy, though. He probably has thick hair like I do, and I think that thick hair keeps its health more easily.

it doesnt look like its been dyed.......it looks natural brown.........:shocked:

He's definitely had SOMETHING in it before. If you watch some older videos, his hair is clearly lighter than it is now, with a bit of reddish in it.

Possibly. I've dyed mine probably 20 times in my life and mine looks healthy, though. He probably has thick hair like I do, and I think that thick hair keeps its health more easily.

He's definitely had SOMETHING in it before. If you watch some older videos, his hair is clearly lighter than it is now, with a bit of reddish in it.

really? i havent really noticed:blink: :naughty: