The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your so right , even when Freddie was dying the press were al over him , is he gay , lesbian , both , single .. who cares !!! :cool:

Exactly! Who cares. The guy was a genius and such an awesome performer people should have fixated on that and not everything else thatw as none of their business.

*Snicker*

I have my Mum to thank for introducing me to such awesome music and being brought up on it. It's probably why i have such awesome taste in music now, hahaha.

People get so hung up on men especially being gay! , when I first started this job (all men , very "rough") they were like ohh hes gay!!!, I said I was , went we went for the first time socially I brought my very pretty girlfiend along and started snogging her , that wiped the smile off their faces ...

So freddie .... has anyone got the freddie mercury box set ?? , it amazing :thumb_yello:

You Know That The Final " I Still Love You" Was His Eternal Declaration Of Love For Jim Hutton His Lover For His The Last 6 Years.

...And also my final, total declaration of Love for Freddie since that day in November, 1991.

Jim Hutton Said That In An Interview. That " I Still Love You" Was A Kind Of Public Recognise Of Their Relation. Freddie Didn't Expose Him In Public Like His Lover . Oficially He Was His Gardener And He Really Take Care Of His Garden. He Was Even Paid For His Work. About 600 Pounds A Month. That's Why, Fo His Understanding Regardly His Public Person Freddie Was, And Because Jim Never Was Angry Of Freddie Because Of This Situation, Freddie Said "i Still Love You".

You Can't Ask More Love. Jim Was A Comfort For Freddie And Bring Calm And Sunshine In His Life.

They Mouved Together Just A Few Days Before Live Aid. If You Will Look Freddie Carefully, Will See He Is Very Radiant. Even Roger Ask Jim " What Have You Done To Him? He Is Verry Happy."

Jim Hutton Said That In An Interview. That " I Still Love You" Was A Kind Of Public Recognise Of Their Relation. Freddie Didn't Expose Him In Public Like His Lover . Oficially He Was His Gardener And He Really Take Care Of His Garden. He Was Even Paid For His Work. About 600 Pounds A Month. That's Why, Fo His Understanding Regardly His Public Person Freddie Was, And Because Jim Never Was Angry Of Freddie Because Of This Situation, Freddie Said "i Still Love You".

You Can't Ask More Love. Jim Was A Comfort For Freddie And Bring Calm And Sunshine In His Life.

They Mouved Together Just A Few Days Before Live Aid. If You Will Look Freddie Carefully, Will See He Is Very Radiant. Even Roger Ask Jim " What Have You Done To Him? He Is Verry Happy."

Thanks for this I never knew :thumb_yello:

I knew that it was "goodbye" to his fans... but now it makes more sense to me.

Freddie was such a lovely and sweet person...

I've talked about Queen on another thread and what they meant/mean to me.

So many song, so many fond memories. Some that even make the hair stand on end. Especially Freddie at Live Aid. Never ever, will we see a performance like that again. Bo Rap in gym class in P1.

Somebody to Love, a fav of my Uncle Michael's who was sadly killed when he was 16 in 1977.

Love of My Live, introduced to me by an ex boyfriend!

Radio Ga Ga, very special place in my heart.

Save Me, first video I ever saw on Swap Shop.

Under Pressure, 2nd single I ever bought!

Must go and put some Queen on now! You could talk about them all night.

What is your fav Queen song everyone????? If it's possible to single one out.

Maybe top 5

1) Radio Ga Ga

2) Save Me

3) Bohemian Rapsody

4) I Want to Break Free

5) Love of my Life

Thats a beautiful song , the video hurts

I know, it is very beautiful! The end of the vid when he says "I still love you" feels like he's saying it to us! I get shivers just watching it and I'm only 14! I never even got to see him in his peak and it breaks my heart, but he is still with us and always will be. :harp:

My mum and I were blaring Don't Stop Me Now a while ago in the car and were rocking out and all the people driving by us gave us funny looks! That song always has that affect on me! :punk:

What is your fav Queen song everyone????? If it's possible to single one out.

Maybe top 5

1) Radio Ga Ga

2) Save Me

3) Bohemian Rapsody

4) I Want to Break Free

5) Love of my Life

My faves are always gonna be Somebody to Love, I Want to Break Free, Bohemian Rhapsody, We Are the Champions, Don't Stop Me Now, Fat Bottomed Girls, and Killer Queen. I go crazy every time I hear them!

*turns on CD player and blares Queen CD*

My mum and I were blaring Don't Stop Me Now a while ago in the car and were rocking out and all the people driving by us gave us funny looks! That song always has that affect on me! :punk:

You know what? I did the same thing with my mum and yes, that songs has a great effect on me too! :roftl:

You've had your time, you've had your power

You've yet to have, your finest hour, rrrrraaaadddddiiiiiooooooooooo

Does nobody else love this as much as I do?????

Live Aid, did you not see the crowds clap along????

Did that not move you to tears?????/