The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh 6 weeks..

Every day he phoned the others telling if he could record or not.. and every second he could was recorded and used. Most of the (new) stuff on Made in heaven you hear is done in one take (Some of the innuendo stuff as well)

I actually heard that the stuff he recorded for Mother Love was done just ten days before he died...if thats true, then Freddie is truly a god...:shocked:

Guest the_hero1985
I actually heard that the stuff he recorded for Mother Love was done just ten days before he died...if thats true, then Freddie is truly a god...:shocked:

Well it's known he kept going for the music till he just couldn't anymore... it could be indeed that he did the last parts of Mother Love ten days before he died.

I think Freddie Mercury was an amazing person and well deserves a thread all to himself! I saw the suggestion in another thread and thought it was a great idea, so here we are. All Freddie fans who want to show some love to one of the most brilliant male vocalists in rock history are welcome!

P.S. You can add vids or pics of Queen if you want to! Thanks!

:punk:

freddie was such an amazing and beautiful person in every way..

he will always be remembered and loved.

lover of life, singer of songs - rip freddie mercury <3

1ok.jpg

20060905051018969_3.jpg

506178_tn.jpg

a song that i love very much is A WINTER'S TALE. i imagine myself in his house in front of fire, into the left is christmas tree,in my right hand i have a glass with champagne, CRYSTAL was his favourite and i sit and wait for him to come. and when he walks in he say "hello darling"and his arms are full with tones of gifts.

but of course my little daughter is taking care that mammy is not dreaming too much. she wants me to play with her dolls.

eh 6 weeks..

Every day he phoned the others telling if he could record or not.. and every second he could was recorded and used. Most of the (new) stuff on Made in heaven you hear is done in one take (Some of the innuendo stuff as well)

I heard it was 2 weeks...

freddie was such an amazing and beautiful person in every way..

he will always be remembered and loved.

506178_tn.jpg

This is my favorite picture of him. My ending stance program (figure skating) is something like that.

:Update: Skating to We Will Rock You this Saturday for a competition! I'm gonna try to get the vid on here but it may be awhile because, yes, I'm rubbish at techonology. Keep an eye out for it! :wink2:

This is my favorite picture of him. My ending stance program (figure skating) is something like that.

:Update: Skating to We Will Rock You this Saturday for a competition! I'm gonna try to get the vid on here but it may be awhile because, yes, I'm rubbish at techonology. Keep an eye out for it! :wink2:

Great picky! thanks

That was Wembely or live aid? :thumb_yello:

Im a massive U2 fan but no way did they steal live aid , Bono jumping into the crowd made headlines but their music didnt

Hey I didn't get through all the posts yet but decided to stop here! The re-broadcast of Live Aid in '95 is why I love U2. Sunday Bloody Sunday was amazing to me. But of course I already loved Queen for a few years then!

I love Freddie always!

Queen + Paul Rogers were in town exactly a year ago this month. I didn't buy a ticket, I couldn't decide whether to go, if it would be the right thing to do... you know. So, the night of the show, I went to the venue, not kidding, with no ticket and NO MONEY! I said if I get a ticket for free I was meant to see this show. Just wandering around, I saw someone holding out a ticket. I started walking towards him and at the same time a security guard walked up to him and said "sir you can't be selling your ticket out here" He said "oh whatever, I'll just give it away!" That is when I stepped in front of him and said "Hi, how're you doing!" And he gave it to me and I had to sit next to him with no money to even buy him a beer! It was a great experience and can't even describe what it means to me to have seen that show!

I prefer this version.. Freddie at his best...

Live at Earl's Court 06 06 1977

enjoy.

I love you for posting this!!! I love the way he talks so casually to the audience here!!! Amazing!

I can't wait to post some favourite pictures!! One of my favs is him in his yellow sweat suit, standing in the walkway of his house, leaning up against it. Or in that same yellow color with the aviator glasses on! And blue looked really good on him too. Breakthru is a great video all around but he looks SOOOOO good in it, to me.

One other thing, I love Mika but..... after all the comparisons to Freddie, one day, I put Freddie on right after listening to Mika. Sorry but there is no comparison! Mika is different and great and talented, but Freddie's voice is so powerful and beautiful and he was the best at what he did. He's on a completely different level, no one can reach him.