MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

Just found these on the US mikasounds.com site -- don't see them posted here yet; sorry if they are:

MIKA LIVE IN-STORE APPEARANCES!

03/20/2007

MEET MIKA!!!

Mika will be performing and signing autographs in LA and NYC during album release week! Details below:

Los Angeles: Monday, March 26th, 11PM

Virgin Megastore

Hollywood & Highland

6801 Hollywood Blvd (323) 769-8520

***Pre-order your copy of "Life In Cartoon Motion" and receive a wristband which guarantees entry to this special performance!

New York City: Friday, March 30th, 4PM

Borders

Columbus Circle/Time Warner Building

TV Appearances

03/19/2007

Mika will be entertaining the nation with three coveted TV spots next week!

Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno - Monday, March 26th

Good Morning America - Thursday, March 29th

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Thursday, March 29th

Check your local TV guide for times/channels.

I still don't know how he's going to do the Jimmy Kimmel show in California and then his NYC gig that same day -- I thought the Kimmel show was a live show, unless they're taping that particular night. Still it will have to be early in the day West Coast time for him to get back to NYC in time... guess I'll have to wait and see.

dcdeb

• Like 1

:shocked: OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS! I'M SEEING HIM THE 29TH AND DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO MEET HIM BUT NOW I CAN! I'm freaking out so badly right now. I virtually stopped going to the official Mika site because this one is so informant, but WOW! I can't thank you enough! :mf_boff::woot_jump:

Me after 2 days with Mika :stretcher:

does anyone know where were suppose to pre-order the album? is it suppose to be off amazon or virgin?? help!! i missed out on tickets for the troubadour but theres no way im missing this!!

I don't know for sure, but I assume it's from that Virgin store -- they have the phone number right there, so I suppose you could call.

Good luck! And tell Mika I said "Hi!" if you meet him -- and ask him when he's coming to Washington, DC!!! LOL!

dcdeb

Just found these on the US mikasounds.com site -- don't see them posted here yet; sorry if they are:

MIKA LIVE IN-STORE APPEARANCES!

03/20/2007

MEET MIKA!!!

dcdeb

I LOVE YOU!!! :mf_lustslow: I would have never found this info on my own :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know for sure, but I assume it's from that Virgin store -- they have the phone number right there, so I suppose you could call.

Good luck! And tell Mika I said "Hi!" if you meet him -- and ask him when he's coming to Washington, DC!!! LOL!

dcdeb

for sure!

i called up the store this morning and you have to preorder the cd at that virgin. i went there right after and i just got my wristbands!

i called up the store this morning and you have to preorder the cd at that virgin. i went there right after and i just got my wristbands!

That's so awesome for you! Wish I could get up to NYC for next week's show, but it's just not going to happen :( I'll just have to hope that he makes the rounds through the States later in June, as some rumors are saying...

*sigh*

dcdeb

Thanks for posting!! I don't check the site often.

I knew MIKA was going to be making a few TV appearances next week but I needed a reminder. Next week is just going to be incredible. It will be Mika madness!

I don't think I'll be able to go to the in-store at Borders the next day though. :( I'd really love to but I doubt I can make it since I'm already going to the NYC show the night before.

I've no idea , this was the first I heard of it . Maybe it'll be like at Virgin where you get wristbands ahead of time? Borders seems a little small (and disorganized sometimes though.).. so we'll see. We should call them later on.

I just looked on Borders site and they have nothing listed past the 28th, so we should call later on I think.

But in any case just show up :naughty:

I've no idea , this was the first I heard of it . Maybe it'll be like at Virgin where you get wristbands ahead of time? Borders seems a little small (and disorganized sometimes though.).. so we'll see. We should call them later on.

I just looked on Borders site and they have nothing listed past the 28th, so we should call later on I think.

But in any case just show up :naughty:

They do have:

http://www.bordersstores.com/events/event_detail.jsp?SEID=150811

UK sensation MIKA gives a New York retail exclusive performance and CD signing for fans at Borders. Sweeping the globe with his chart-topping 'Grace Kelly', MIKA has won over critics and the ears of millions with his showman bravado and stunning song craft. You can say you met him first as he celebrates the release of Life In Cartoon Motion in the US. Hear tracks live and then meet him with your Borders-purchased copy of the CD. Event rules apply see store for more details.

March 30, 2007 4:00 PM

Manhattan - Columbus Circle

10 Columbus Circle

New York, NY

Phone:212.823.9775

Sorry it is in pending mode!

It is a flyer for MIKA on MONDAY 26th at 11pm. Virgin Megastore Hollywood and Highland. 6801 Hollywood Boulevard tel:(323)7698520. It has the photo of him sat on the arm of a sofa chair. Hopefully won't take too long before it shows on thread xx

do you think Perez could make it any more obvious that he's got a bit of a big ol crush on Mika? I mean, granted, don't expect subtlety from someone with pink hair... but c'mon!!!

(either that or he's getting money to promote him, but I'm more inclined to the former!)