MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

GOD ! How many guests are there on this show... it's taking forever !!!

LOL!

As we're killing time waiting... I'm just sitting here wondering how Paulina can look as good now as she did 20 years ago! Sheesh!

:shocked:

Thanks -- but I know I have a somewhat obsessive personality. I was afraid this would happen... you should see how bad I've gotten with myspace! I blame Mika :)

dcdeb

Myspace is an addiction many suffer from! Myself included...I made a bulletin to all of my friends tonight about the release of Mika's album. :blush-anim-cl:

LOL!

As we're killing time waiting... I'm just sitting here wondering how Paulina can look as good now as she did 20 years ago! Sheesh!

:shocked:

Yeah she does look great !

Is Mika gonna be on after this break... cause I'm falling asleep on my chair

*must stay awake at all costs*

Once again, amazing ! :punk: was worth the wait !

Definitely! And was he saying that the whole performance will be

on his website later? I don't see anything there yet.

And yes, thanks for staying up with me, too!

dcdeb

So happy he sang Lollipop!!

Can't believe he had the guts to say "whore" on American TV!! Impressive! :D He doesn't care much about adapting, totally being himself... :) Let's see how that flies!

So cute!

2 SONGS!

Good night you guys that are going to sleep.

But I didn't get all of Lollipop, did you? It cut off to OPRAH before the

end! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

I recorded the performances on VHS....:)

You can watch the entire performance of Lollipop directly here: http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index?pn=index

I was taping also, but like I said, didn't get all of Lollipop -- my local channel must have cut off the feed early. :(

And thanks, that's the site I was looking at, but I don't see Mika up there yet.

Maybe by tomorrow -- they probably don't expect people to go straight from the TV to the computer to look for the act they just watched! LOL!

dcdeb

I was taping also, but like I said, didn't get all of Lollipop -- my local channel must have cut off the feed early. :(

And thanks, that's the site I was looking at, but I don't see Mika up there yet.

Maybe by tomorrow -- they probably don't expect people to go straight from the TV to the computer to look for the act they just watched! LOL!

dcdeb

LOL they haven't come across us!

I hope the vids are up tomorrow!

Yeah , got cut off, but still he got to sing 2. I thought musicians only sing one usually.

It's true, they usually just have barely enough time to sing one. And Lollipop was a special treat! I'm glad that they let Cherisse have a chance to show her pretty face, finally! :)

dcdeb

It's true, they usually just have barely enough time to sing one. And Lollipop was a special treat! I'm glad that they let Cherisse have a chance to show her pretty face, finally! :)

dcdeb

yeah, props to her for being able to play the song with that animal head on !!

ok now i'm really going to bed !!!

*blows kisses to everyone on the forum*