MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

Yes, I liked her top. Very pretty. I still hope it's put on youtube.

I'm sure it will be -- I'm think you can find ANY thing on youtube, or if not there, SOMEwhere on the internet!

Good night, Night Owl Mika Buddies! :)

dcdeb

he was fabulous!!!

alright i'm off to bed.. i have a massive biology test tomorrow... nervous as hell. i'm gonna be sick...:puke:..

g'night everyone. it was a pleasure as always

I was taping also, but like I said, didn't get all of Lollipop -- my local channel must have cut off the feed early. :(

And thanks, that's the site I was looking at, but I don't see Mika up there yet.

Maybe by tomorrow -- they probably don't expect people to go straight from the TV to the computer to look for the act they just watched! LOL!

dcdeb

Well no, Deb. Not only do they not expect people to go straight from their TV to the computer, but they probably don't want people in other time zones to be able to do that ;) <waves across the north american continent at dcdeb, glad the entire song will be up on the website though, since it sounds like Jimmy blew it by yakking too long>

Well no, Deb. Not only do they not expect people to go straight from their TV to the computer, but they probably don't want people in other time zones to be able to do that ;) <waves across the north american continent at dcdeb, glad the entire song will be up on the website though, since it sounds like Jimmy blew it by yakking too long>

Completely forgot about the time diff! Ooops!

I watched Mika on Leno!! First time I've ever, EVER seen him on TV, and we've got a widescreen thingie, I almost got up and hugged the television, lol :roftl:

I missed GMA because I was at uni, damn World Literature class, grrrr! I take it the video isn't up on YouTube yet :sad: It'll show up eventually :)

I watched Mika on Leno!! First time I've ever, EVER seen him on TV, and we've got a widescreen thingie, I almost got up and hugged the television, lol :roftl:

I missed GMA because I was at uni, damn World Literature class, grrrr! I take it the video isn't up on YouTube yet :sad: It'll show up eventually :)

No, I think GMA is tomorrow morning -- at least, it better be, or I've missed it as well! No, I'm pretty sure it is Thursday, 3/29 -- sometime between 7 and 9 a.m. East Coast time.

dcdeb

No, I think GMA is tomorrow morning -- at least, it better be, or I've missed it as well! No, I'm pretty sure it is Thursday, 3/29 -- sometime between 7 and 9 a.m. East Coast time.

dcdeb

Tomorrow?!! Great, might have a chance to watch it before I leave the house! YAY! Thanks dcdeb! :)

shame we can't get this here, .....

If I had a digital video recorder I'd figure out a way to share... sorry :(

But I'm sure someone else will come through on youtube...

dcdeb

His album release party is scheduled at Club Cafe in Boston on the night of Friday the 30th. I wish I could be there! I will be up front at his concert at Gramercy, and I will hopefully get to meet him at Borders as well!!

I remember somebody from OHIO :naughty: I was a row behind you :punk:

• 14 years later...
On 3/22/2007 at 2:40 AM, dcdeb said:

Los Angeles: Monday, March 26th, 11PM

Virgin Megastore

Hollywood & Highland

6801 Hollywood Blvd (323) 769-8520

***Pre-order your copy of "Life In Cartoon Motion" and receive a wristband which guarantees entry to this special performance!

5 pics from Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/otterfreak/albums/72157600031083782

Mika - March 26, 2007

• Thanks 1