Mika makes a confession...

sscreen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't his jacket with the sparkly lapels look like the one he wore for his interview on Forst and sist?

and again in Italian Vogue?http://mika.fan-sites.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=3&pos=2 (scroll down)

Doesn't his jacket with the sparkly lapels look like the one he wore for his interview on Forst and sist?

and again in Italian Vogue?http://mika.fan-sites.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=3&pos=2 (scroll down)

I noticed they were in the Norway Forst and Sist interview...and I think in the LT vid as well...but yay you for being so observant and noticing it was the same jacket in the Italian magazine!! ;):thumb_yello:

I noticed they were in the Norway Forst and Sist interview...and I think in the LT vid as well...but yay you for being so observant and noticing it was the same jacket in the Italian magazine!! ;):thumb_yello:

I just looked at the LT vid but the black jacket there looks lke it has satin lapels and it looks cropped. The LT jacket looks like the circus ringleader one he wore for the T mobile concert... Ok I'm going to stop now:naughty:

http://www.team-skinny-racing.com/mika/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CkGp72d0Ny0

I just looked at the LT vid but the black jacket there looks lke it has satin lapels and it looks cropped. The LT jacket looks like the circus ringleader one he wore for the T mobile concert... Ok I'm going to stop now:naughty:

http://www.team-skinny-racing.com/mika/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CkGp72d0Ny0

I have just one thing to say...we need to go outside. We need to get away from our computers. LOL We're got a sever case of 'Mika on the Brain'; I've asked and they say it isn't curable...LOOOOL!!!!!! :lmao:

I have just one thing to say...we need to go outside. We need to get away from our computers. LOL We're got a sever case of 'Mika on the Brain'; I've asked and they say it isn't curable...LOOOOL!!!!!! :lmao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I realized how bad it was when I couldn't access the site yesterday... serious withdrawal symptoms...

(anxiety comes to mind:sweatdrop: ...)

I realized how bad it was when I couldn't access the site yesterday... serious withdrawal symptoms...

Titania, im with you there and when i turned on today i thought oh please b there!!! LOL love this video Mika, is it me or the more of these videos we see the more beautiful he is becoming!!! aaarrrhhhhhh

Yes!!! I knowwwww! I almost had a cardiac arrest! I hope the server's downtime never, everrr happens again! :blink:

you're so right Sou! i seriously need to get a life!:naughty:

you're so right Sou! i seriously need to get a life!:naughty:

I should start proof reading what I write, because I've typed so many mistakes, grrr..anyways.

We have a life Mirtilla, but now it just revolves around Mika, LOL

I wanna listen to it, I'm gonna cry.:sad:

awwww im sorry!!! why cant u c it!!! :thumbdown: i tried and tried yesterday and it wouldn work then it did, weird!!! i hate it when u cant watch something ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

awwww im sorry!!! why cant u c it!!! :thumbdown: i tried and tried yesterday and it wouldn work then it did, weird!!! i hate it when u cant watch something ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I can see it, but I can't listen to it, cause my computer's got no sound.:(

OHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!! i think thats worse than not being able to c it!!!!:thumbdown: u defo need the sound 4 this one, its so funny but now iv prob made u feel worse rather than better!!!! sorry!!!! *hug*xxx

Yes!!! I knowwwww! I almost had a cardiac arrest! I hope the server's downtime never, everrr happens again! :blink:

I was lucky, cause I was sleepin while the site was down,

so when I woke up, I came to the site and heard it had been down :naughty:

MIKA does very well for someone who doesn't like Champagne as he is rather inebriated when confessing! he is still funny drunk or not.

Wonder if he played in the end as the schedule says its to be confirmed not sure what time he was in confession but he might have hit a few wrong notes if his set was afterwards.

Looks a fantastic party wish had been there xx

Thanx for posting it! I've just come back home and it's such a lovely "welcome" this video!

Mika looks so misterious with that mask, kind of a sexy dandy!

I think he was a bit drunk.. still very nice anyway...

and the last confession, well, he sounds so malicious! :mf_lustslow:

Just thought if you want me to write down wot hes saying so u can lip read... OK not the same i know but mayb better than nothing..... let me know xxxx

Just thought if you want me to write down wot hes saying so u can lip read... OK not the same i know but mayb better than nothing..... let me know xxxx

Aww, would you really do that?

Thank you so much!