Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

I think I'll manage to this new place also, but I TRULY hope they won't go bigger than this, as we are already loosing the intimate atmosphere I was aiming to when I firstly purchased the tick to the gig

sigh

never say never, keeping this way we'll soon meet at the stadio:sneaky2: this organization sucks so bad! why not adding a date? that's always what they do in these cases...:thumbdown:

just found the place website BTW, it's a disco. my god, it's huge :shocked:

http://www.alcatrazmilano.com/discoteca/index.php

*sighs again* :tears:

well, even the other two places were discos..

If before i was very depressed, now i can't describe how i feel....:tears:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yeah? well, I wasn't shocked of the fact it's a disco, I was shocked of the size! at least from the pics on their website: it looks enormous.

yeah, I have also grown depressed about this, honestly.

it's lost its intimate character all of a sudden.

I dunno what to think.. I agree, organisation should have set up more dates. correct me if I am wrong, isn't this last date in europe for this month? isn't next date in the us? I am not 100% sure.. I guess his success is unexpected, but then i am rather shocked of how they are conducting this..

stadium ..? :shocked: do you think they'll end up holding it there..? :shocked: :shocked:

I can't believe this, it just keeps growing and growing, it would've been better if they did like 2 dates instead in the smaller venue to get back its intimacy. I guess i will just have to push my way to the front :( i have a bad feeling i won't make it out alive. Now what chance will there be for us to actually like say hi and bye? :( its so upsetting lol

we'll have to all stick together and make it to the front

I agree, hotdlp. and I am HONESTLY depressed too..

as grateful as I am to have got to know this (gosh ANYWHERE official it stands the old location!) - thanks once again ever so much, mirtilla, to be so efficient and kind!- I am seriously worried this event will turn out to be quite stressing for us true fans, who aim also a sort of fan club special meeting, rather than just an evening with great live music..

and I frankly fear it'll be a MESS to meet each other, all of us from the forum..

that's very true. It'd be really nice meeting up but it seems like it will all be a hassle, but i guess we could still try. I'd really like to meet most of the people on this site, kinda makes u feel at home dont it? or maybe thats just me:blink:

there are some shots on the website and the stage looks like a catwalk in some of them.. I don't really know if that's a permanent arrangement or if they change it from concert to concert.. :blink:

I totally agree with you two, but I think we can manage going to the show together.

What we have to do is exchange our mobile phone numbers. We can meet outside Alcatraz as soon as possible and then wait together. Please put the badge on, even if it was made by yourself just printing the site logo.

If some of us cannot be there early, we can manage something to let them come ahead.

pls. do not panic! We only must update eachother constantly here or by PM.

Today I bought a caoutchouc string and something useful to hang little things. Have you thought about it? How many things shall I forecast to hang???

So, girls, let's see the good side of the matter: just 15 days left......:mf_lustslow:

Then, we must press the people of Alcatraz and security to meet Mika. If Sivan succeeded in LA (and I do not think they were few....) why shouldn't we???

*hugs robertina and pats shoulder* I needed some cheering up badly.. *dries tears*

Ok :) let's see the bright side of it, you're right! we are seing our boy in 15 days or so!! :punk:

I plan to present ya with either 1 or 2 pendants for the necklace.. I have not yet decided what, so it depends whether it'll be 1 for me and my daughter (new mika fan LOL) or just one for both of us.. I have got a brilliant idea for a pendant, but I am afraid it's too heavy.. :blush-anim-cl:

and I agree, we MUST work out smt with manager and/or security for seeing mika before or after the show!! we have not come all the way not to see him! no way! :sneaky2:

You wouldn't believe me....

THE CONCERT HAS BEEN MOVED AGAIN!!!

Tickets have been sold out so they moved the gig at the Alcatraz, even bigger!:shocked:

The address is:

Alcatraz

Via Valtellina 25

20157 Milano

I'm thinking if we should go direct to SanSiro before they move him once more!:sneaky2:

Noooooo! I can't stand it anymore!

I'vejust returned from Rome, ill, unstressed and voiceless because of the cough...AND NOW THIS! I MUST CHANGE HOTEL AGAIN!!!

Now I write to Mika...stop, please, my worship star!!!

I totally agree with you two, but I think we can manage going to the show together.

What we have to do is exchange our mobile phone numbers. We can meet outside Alcatraz as soon as possible and then wait together. Please put the badge on, even if it was made by yourself just printing the site logo.

If some of us cannot be there early, we can manage something to let them come ahead.

pls. do not panic! We only must update eachother constantly here or by PM.

Today I bought a caoutchouc string and something useful to hang little things. Have you thought about it? How many things shall I forecast to hang???

So, girls, let's see the good side of the matter: just 15 days left......:mf_lustslow:

Then, we must press the people of Alcatraz and security to meet Mika. If Sivan succeeded in LA (and I do not think they were few....) why shouldn't we???

We have to go altoghether(and reserve a place for the latecomer :naughty: ), so we'll gain the first line :punk:

I've mobile numbers of Mirtilla and Robertina...

hello, thanks robertina. you know what for. I'll post my reference # in the next days, better I will pm you.

I have decided it's best I provide 1 pendant only for the mika necklace, otherwise poor thing, he'll have to carry a lot of weight around his neck!

as for the pics, be sure, robertina: as soon I have some, I'll share them! :thumb_yello:

do not panic, everyone (me included): we'll make this work. mika fans, unite!!

I agree, hotdlp. and I am HONESTLY depressed too..

as grateful as I am to have got to know this (gosh ANYWHERE official it stands the old location!) - thanks once again ever so much, mirtilla, to be so efficient and kind!

you're welcome sweetie, as soon as i get more infos i always post them here:wink2:

i'm so unhopeful..i really hope to meet at least you guys from the forum cause i'd really love to!

oh btw, it's not the last date of the european tour: on the 14th he'll be in Madrid (and i'm seriously thinking to go there, if i find more infos on how to get to the place). but the 13th he's free, he could make one more date here, why don't they ask him??

ciao ciao everyone!

Today I will try to assemble something on Mika's necklace just to see how it looks like...I am at home all afternoon because my younger son has got high temperature and other amenities... but I have plenty of time to sit at my PC and enjoy the forum!! and maybe new Mika's news and pics!!!:wub2: :wub2:

without husband annoying me!!! YEAH :punk:

I am really looking forward to the concert, meeting you and our golden boy...It willl be such an odd day for me, so different from daily life...

Mirtilla, are you really planning to go to Madrid? I envy you a lot, young women, no responsibility, free to go wherever you like...

I am really looking forward to the concert, meeting you and our golden boy...It willl be such an odd day for me, so different from daily life...

Mirtilla, are you really planning to go to Madrid? I envy you a lot, young women, no responsibility, free to go wherever you like...

me too!

Roby (may i call you so?) i'd really like to go to madrid, since it's the only date he does on saturday..have checked prices for the plane and the less i've found is 200€...but the point is i've never been there, so i just don't know how to move...late night going back to the airport doesn't sound so good...not sure yet...

me too!

Roby (may i call you so?) i'd really like to go to madrid, since it's the only date he does on saturday..have checked prices for the plane and the less i've found is 200€...but the point is i've never been there, so i just don't know how to move...late night going back to the airport doesn't sound so good...not sure yet...

oh, girl, when I was in my 20s I went to Spain twice to learn Spanish for my University exams...I took a taxi in the afternoon from the airport to the railway station and the taxi driver...ehm...made me such dirty proposals...I urged him to stop the taxi immediately or I would scream...then he said 'tranquila, tranquila' and took me to the railway station...

I could come with you, I speak Spanish and I know MAdrid a little....BUT I CAN'T!!!

Just going to the concert in Milan will be hazard!

You must definitively GO! I would go if I were you, spend a night there and go back home the day after...maybe it's safer

Are cameras not allowed at alcatraz, or will i have 2 sneak mine in?

haven't got a clue. all the other concerts I have been to (obviously not here..) cameras weren't allowed, but security didn't search your bag SO good.. mind ya, it was in much bigger places. I'll try my best to sneak mine in, though considering the size of the place, it'll be surely difficult to take decent pics, as my camera's not so pro..