Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no low cost flights for MAdrid as ryanair??

now I must say hallo, kids are claiming me...I'll post later, or we can chat on msn, by sweetie

i did a search on ryaanair, vuelig and other low cost companies but the cheapest price i've found was about €200 only the travel (without hotel).

what a scary experience!! i can't think how i would have reacted if i were you..omg, that's shocking!!:shocked:

now i have some hopefully good news for you. Today i was talking with a shopkeeper i know (who was selling a beautiful jacket very very similar to the one mika wore in an gig!!), and i told her i was going to the Alcatraz for mika concert and that i was "a bit" worried cause i can't go there early so i would have been so far from the stage and as short as i am i would see nothing! She told me that "the Alcatraz is not that huge, it's a disco after all", and that she's been there before for the concert of Dave before, and Martin (or whatever) on another day, the guys of Depeche Mode: she told me she arrived there at about 8,30pm and she was quite near the stage even tough there were lots of people, so that i should not be worried about the people in line...now what do you super-mika-fans think?

oh, i was forgetting about the cameras: i have always brought the cameras with me, never been checked by security. btw i'll bring my camera, even though i'm not sure i'll take pics or vids: i'll give the assignment to my friend cause i wanna dance, shake and sing out loud!!!!!!

join the club of the loud singers, mirtilla! my voice'll probably get rather soon hoarse.. :wink2:

I have no videocamera, so PLEASE, some of us, can you share a copy of the film of the concert? +puppy eyes+

plus I count on you to take a pic of me and mika :naughty: *whishful thinking*

i got today my ticks, will arrive in milano in the early afternoon. should be in time for getting a decent position in the queue.

I'd like to take camera and video, but I want to see Mika and dance and sing!!! What can I do? We could take pics all together: I take one, than you take the other and so on, in order to have all concert taken having the time to enjoy it!

I want to report what happened to sinatrasdame1915 in the USA:

"Then We were waiting in the front for about 1 1/2 hours for mika to come out and sign autographs. I told my friend after 11:15 that we'll wait just 5 more minutes cause everyone had left already. Then a lady comes around the corner and told us that there was a side enterance and mika was there signing autographs. But there was only a few people walking away and they told us Mika got into the Black SUV and had to leave. By the time GiedrusaNY and my friend got to the truck it was pulling away so of course the big mouth i am i stepped off the sidewalk into the street yelling "Mika, we've been waiting for you in the front for 1 1/2 hours". He opened his window and said he had to leave and i yelled again "But we've been waiting for you for 1 1/2 hours" So he was such a sweetie cause i know he was in a rush and was probably very late for the after party they were having. He stopped the truck in the middle of the street at a red light and got out of the truck to autograph our CD's and take a picture with me. I think he was such a doll to stop the truck and get out to autograph things. He was definately in a rush though so we didnt get to really talk to him. And then as he was getting back into the truck he said "See you all tomorrow" I didnt get a chance to tell him that i wouldnt be able to make it because i had work and so did my friend I wish i wasnt working today. I'm running 3 1/2 hours of sleep and i'm sure i'll crash during the day."

This is definitively to avoid with all our strength: we need to understand where he is after the concert, try to meet him and give him the necklace and have the time to exchange some words. So please let's keep united, show our mikafancub badges or something similar... do you know if there are some other organized italian fan club that are going to meet him???

I hope that he will recognize who joined the scrapbook...

what do you think? I am pretty anxious....

I cannot locate the thread, robertina. can ya please post the link to it? thx

the thread is "Scrapbook for Mika from the fans". Just put 'scrapbook' on the search window and when you get it go and read the First page, Sivan keeps it updated!

I repeat: let's keep united at the concert, possibly in the front row!!! I can take places in the queue if you can make your way through the crowd... but maybe there are not so many people :blink:

the scrapbook looks absolutely magnificient!! too bad I came too late at it, typical luck.

I tried and browse the thread, but I cannot find the video, only the pics. there are 110 pages in that thread, I am a little lost.. :blink:

the scrapbook looks absolutely magnificient!! too bad I came too late at it, typical luck.

I tried and browse the thread, but I cannot find the video, only the pics. there are 110 pages in that thread, I am a little lost.. :blink:

Go to the first page of the thread, it's updated.

aah, my dad came in the kitchen saying that they may cancel's mika's concert in milan and i was like WAT! but then i remembered it was april's fools today so its not true, if i didnt remember i'd prob burst out crying

aah, my dad came in the kitchen saying that they may cancel's mika's concert in milan and i was like WAT! but then i remembered it was april's fools today so its not true, if i didnt remember i'd prob burst out crying

you almost caused me a heart attack! are you crazy!!!:shocked:

robertina you're totally right: we need to be united, nothing can take us down!:punk:

my heart stopped beating for a while: are you crazy???:bleh:

I AM the fool....I believe everything people say.... Jokes are always successful with me!!!

don't tell me, i'm so naive..:blush-anim-cl:

lol I'M SORRY!! i should've wrote warning what u are about to read is not something u shld get a heart attack over ;) shouldn't've i?

lol I'M SORRY!! i should've wrote warning what u are about to read is not something u shld get a heart attack over ;) shouldn't've i?

yeas!:naughty: you need to understand us wicked heart:bleh:

I'll be covered in badges! :naughty: got today some! yayyy! during the easter time I must work at making the mika present and my outfit.. LOL

has everyone found what to give him as pendant from the necklace..? i am still thinking.. :blink:

Hi, ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

and he's in Europe now (he should be in paris april 4th)!!! Can't you see the air has changed??:wink2:

I have the caoutchouc string with me, something to tie it up, some little rings to help hanging the pendants, if needed.

I will take 3 pendants (1 for me and 2 for my kids) and the rest is up to you, guys!

we should have some time to assemble the whole thing before the concert... or we can do it after, because I think we'll wait a bit for Mika to come out...at least 1 hour and a half (so it seems...)

Then I'll take some sort of badges made by my own (Icannot use credit card on the internet...family decision...) and I would like to have a big board with the mikafanclub logo to raise in the front row (we will be there FOR SURE!!!) in order to let MIKA see us !!!!

Yesterday I tried to explain all the Mika affair to my hubby...he sat silent, nodding, and i'm afraid he's going out for some psychiatric help...but he said he would wait in the car until we have finished with MIka!!!

help me sisters, i am short-circuiting!!

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of what to put as a pendant but i may have an idea. Jees 1 hour and a half, u really think so? :S Well my uncle better wait for me cos I will see MIKA on the 12th of April and i will say hi to him otherwise I'm scared that i'll get depressed. Lol

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of what to put as a pendant but i may have an idea. Jees 1 hour and a half, u really think so? :S Well my uncle better wait for me cos I will see MIKA on the 12th of April and i will say hi to him otherwise I'm scared that i'll get depressed. Lol

sivan and sinatrasdame1915 seemed to have waited such time...maybe we're luckier?

-10 days today. I'm going crazy, just can't think anything else!!

and i'm so ill....this hard headache doesn't want to leave me....

Mikamedicine: play Mika at top volume! you may recover or die at all.

Isn't it funny? italians comunicating in English...UK POWER!!

i have thought about the panel too, but there's no way i can take that with me.. can someone else think about it? it'sa brilliant idea to catch his attention in all that noise and mess..

I'll have also some friend who comes and picks me up after the concert (whom I am staying at), so I REALLY hope he won't make us wait long after the gig.. that'd be a mess. :blink: