Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

ah ah, i am making a lollipop-pendant too!:biggrin2:

i feel so isolated when i don't come here during the day..too bad, today i was printing the book of my boss so i couldn't surf the internet:sneaky2:

Lol, i wonder how this necklace will turn out like, i think it'll look very bright, colourful and fun!!! :D I'm sure he'll love it.

Yeah I know what u mean, it's kinda like a drug u need to get a fix of it otherwise u feel like u can't carry on with the day, kinda like with Mika's music.

yeah exactly!! and when you come here and see tons of pages since your last login you think "omg, i've just missed a whole life here!":naughty:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly, so much to catch up on.

I was talking to my dad a min ago and he gave me a good idea. Why don't we all meet up like maybe the day before the concert like get to know each other a bit and when we meet up at the concert we'll know whose who. That's depending if all of us will be in Milan on the 11th April, if not it don't matter.

Exactly, so much to catch up on.

I was talking to my dad a min ago and he gave me a good idea. Why don't we all meet up like maybe the day before the concert like get to know each other a bit and when we meet up at the concert we'll know whose who. That's depending if all of us will be in Milan on the 11th April, if not it don't matter.

that's a good idea!! i work in Milan, so i'm there every day ;)

I'm afraid someone like Robertina and Avoca will come only on thursday..maybe Esperia is planning to come on the 11th!

Hi fellows!

Only today I found out new italian sites about mika.... I haven't got much time to surf the net, so I didn't know, and I found names who post here too...a big family indeed!

Ok, today I had the first things printed, unfortunately a little too small (A4)because we used the small logo MFC posted in the badge thread. Tomorrow we will try to print something bigger.

I also had some 7cmX7cm MFC logo printed and I will try to make some badges, for you too if you like.

remember tomorrow at 8.00 p.m. (right?) to watch Mika's concert on msn!!!

I hope I can see it, my broad band slows down to a modem at night...too crowded here!

I will be in Milan only the 12th.....have a nice chat on the 11th!! pls. do not forget to send PM with mobile phone numbers.

no problem.

Yes indeed there will be a lot of talking needed while we're in the queue.

Hey has anyone listened to the supporting band 'Mr Hudson and the Library' yet? I've listened to their music but i don't think i'm too keen on them.

How long do you think they will play???:shocked:

I don't want to look unpolite, but....let's hope it's quick quick quick!!!

i've read somewhere on this board they'll take about an hour...and our sweet golden boy just 50 minutes, sigh..

maybe i can print an A3 with the MFC logo if there's an pretty high quality image!

i've read somewhere on this board they'll take about an hour...and our sweet golden boy just 50 minutes, sigh..

maybe i can print an A3 with the MFC logo if there's an pretty high quality image!

Hi Mirtilla, saw your italian site....GREAT! But I cannot cope with all this Mikaworld, MFC is enough for me...no time left for Internet surfing!!!

In an hour or so I can tell you something about A3 with logo, as i'm going to the printer.

see ya later

OMG......ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT!!!

(only 50 minutes???? are you jocking aren't you)

OMG......ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT!!!

(only 50 minutes???? are you jocking aren't you)

yeah i was chatting via sms yesterday night with esperia75 counting the days:naughty:

yeah, i don't remember the exact thread, but someone said that his performance is a little bit less than an hour, about 50mins.....let's try to enjoy the show!!

ok, the A3 panels with out turned out perfectly!

I used the logo on top page right, and it worked.

I have printed:

-2 A3 with logo

-5 A4 with logo (before getting the bigger image, I used the small one Sunny posted for badges....so only A4 were possible)

-8 small logos (7cm X 7 cm) to make badges. I will use 3 of them, the rest I'll do for other fans who want it.

will you do anything else?

i have ordered the badges but they have not come yet.. :shocked: I hope the postal service won't get slowed down cause of the easter. *keeps fingers crossed* I should have my own MFC 5 badges..

good news about the panels, good girl robertina :wink2:

yeah, show's about 45 min. way to short for what I'd wish, but there's nothing to do about it, is there? I sense the opening band will be on stage like an hr. that's the usual, but again its a shame they are on stage longer than our boy.. :shocked:

dunno yet what # I'll use on the trip, will let ya know as soon as I know it.

hi people...ONE, I SAY ONE, WEEK LEFT!!!

OMG, I've got so many things left to do!!!

I'd like to start a new thread about the necklace...so maybe HE could read it....finding it suddenly in his way to the forum...as a new title...

ok, no answers..I'LL DO IT!!!

I'd like to start a new thread about the necklace...so maybe HE could read it....finding it suddenly in his way to the forum...as a new title...

OK, THEN, IT'S DONE! LOOK FOR THE NEW THREAD 'CONCERT IN MILAN: NECKLACE FOR MIKA'

I did post a thread when I firstly threw the idea of putting together a present for him especially for this concert, but everyone ignored it..

I did post a thread when I firstly threw the idea of putting together a present for him especially for this concert, but everyone ignored it..

How long ago? Dear, I can't remember... too many things to read and watch in this site...I feel lost sometimes! Did I post in it?

Anyway... the damage's done, a new thread has started!

Shall I consider 2 pendants from you or more?

Have you read concert in Paris thread? What do you think? Let's hope to be luckier. Also the feeling I've read in that thread woories me a bit...something is changing in Mika's concert after the USA, I'm afraid....the more people the less we can meet him.:thumbdown:

GOSH:shocked:

thanks a lot, guys you are both so nice! :thumb_yello:

esperia, I don't know yet what time I'll come. I have to book my ticks hence my question at about what time I should be there to see the concert from a decent position :)

I have got a map and some info by friends, so I should be able to spot the place.. hehe if ya see some red haired weirdo walking lost in the streets nearby, you'll know that's me! drop me a line and point me the right direction! LMAO :biggrin2:

robertina, I think I'll try and be there at some point in the afternoon as early as possible. maybe even by lunch time, depending on the times. I'd love to wait together for the concert, it's a long wait.. we can give each other details later on.

one thing, to all people attending this concert: inspired by sivan's awesome idea, should we try and put together smt for our boy? doesn't even need to be a scrapbook, just some sign of our appreciation as fans! we can give it a thought here and then I can volunteer to gather up the material. maybe we can send each other by email what's possible and what's not, we can add when we meet outside the concert hall.. what do you think?

I'll start an appropriate thread for it. :)

that was on march 26th. page 2 and 3 of this thread.

I've posted about the pendant thing in the other thread, just one for us two, we give him plenty of other things also.

no, I am seldom online lately. didn't read much here. what's with the paris/us concerts? problems?

in short, he announced not to have time for pics with the fans after the concert (an 'appointment', they say), he just signed CD but the feeling was a bit 'frozen' not so friendly as we read in US reports (Sivan , i.e.).

Security was very strict and some French fan found Mika not so welcoming.

That's all... sensations, I'm afraid.

It's up to us to spread a warmer climate...Italians do it better!!!!:thumb_yello:

Maybe the Guy is getting tired of crowd of fans waiting for him outside...who knows? I'm afraid the management is having its grip on him. :thumbdown:

tonight I'm thinking dark:sneaky2:

i am feeling a little more relaxed now on the contrary, which is great, I really was in crappy mood today. I don't like being so, sorry personal note LOL :wink2:

I agree, things is getting out of his hands. everything so big, esp. in italy: the organisation has made grow in the italian concert out of proportion I am afraid.. that "scares" me a little, as far as our chances to get even to talk to him.. I think his tour is long and though fun and exciting it may be a lot tiring either. we are not all in good mood 24/7, aren't we? :wink2: so it may just be an episosde.

I have though not come all the way and not even get to say hi and hand him my present, ours as well. nope.

We can decide at the moment, considering the mood of the whole night...

the concert will be great, that's for sure!:thumb_yello: and we will enjoy it!

As I do not have original badges either, I am preparing MFC logo/rosettes of many colours. My son is helping me and there will be 12 of them! We can share, of course!

Cheer up, it will be a big gig anyway!