Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

almeno tu nn ti eri illusa...io dovevo and ma adesso nn posso più :crybaby: :crybaby: sn disperata!!!

mio dio adesso spacco tutto

ma porca miseria 5 minuti fa mi chiama mio cugino di milano e dice "ale se lo avessi saputo ti avrei comprato il biglietto e ti venivo a prendere io e andavamo insieme...cavolo potevi dormire pure a casa mia tanto la zia (mia mamma) accettava"

mio dio secondo voi che gli faccio lo impicco?lo faccio a pezzettini?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

se vuoi ti aiuto a fargli del male!:bash::mf_swordfight: io mi sn rotta letteral un ginocchio il giorno di pasquetta e nn riesco a muovermi..:stretcher:

noooooooooo nn è giusto!:badmood::crybaby: :crybaby:

ahia:boxed: !!! che male poverina..bè quindi devi essere più arrabbiata tu di me...ma adesso il biglietto?

Hi everyone!

Back from the mountains, at last!

Are you ready??? Are you hot???

OMG, here we are...in 2 days'time we will be screaming and dancing and....

I will be in Milan at Alcatraz around 3.30 p.m. with MFC badges/rosettes/panels and whatever...we cannot but meet and wait together, hoping to meet him before or after...

Has anyone got news about afterconcerts in Denmark or Sweden? Frozen air as in Paris??? or warmer one as in the USA???

Avoca, I do not remember if I sent you PM with my mobile phone (deleted all of them), send PM if you want.

OMG OMG OMG :shocked::wub2:

hi robertina, thx for the info. yep, got the #: don't worry will use it only if necessary. my MFC badges have not come so far sigh :tears: so that's it, i think.

I'll have a mika-ish outfit anyway and I hope we will get to meet. if you carry the kids with ya, that'd make it easier for us to recognise ya, won't it?

I am stuck with some things for the presents, but I'll work intensively in order to be ready with everything.

I think we GOT to find a way to meet him before the gig, afterwards it'll be such a mess under many points of view.. let's keep fingers crossed. ;)

see ya in milano, dear! :thumb_yello:

ok ok ok

we prepared also:

box to put the necklace in (with Snoopy on top)

card for Mika to be signed by everybody

Mika, how can all this stuff be wasted? You MUST meet us!!

I must go now, going to open our local library....ciao a domani!