new video!! Much music :)

lupittol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that gave me a weird feeling as well, ok so he can say that Perez is a nice guy and all, but to kinda say that website is a good thing is taking it a bit too far for me to follow it :shocked:

I see Lana! But Raha (I'm so sad we didn't get to meet!! :( ) where are you? Do you have glasses? What colour shirt are you wearing?

He is a giant man, oh my goodness. 6'4"! He towered over me!! But he's vair vair cute, indeed.

" just gave me a weird feeling"

I´ll have to agree with you.And that Perez Hilton doesn´t seems to me the best person to be hangin´out with o.O

ah, the site is back and I'm feeling better....

I agree with you and Kata... I would not like Mika being spoiled by the Music businesS[machine in the USA...rumors in a magazine say that that awful Mottola man is trying to convince him to cancel all his european concerts and settle in the USA to take advantage of the good moment he's having there...

MIKA, THIS IS FOR YOU:

COME BACK HOME!!!!!:plane:

OH, MAYBE i AM TALKING NONSENSE...GOT A LITTLE FEVER THIS MORNING.....:confused:

I see Lana! But Raha (I'm so sad we didn't get to meet!! :( ) where are you? Do you have glasses? What colour shirt are you wearing?

He is a giant man, oh my goodness. 6'4"! He towered over me!! But he's vair vair cute, indeed.

juls, i'm the girl on the right of mika's face. with the furrowed brows...:roftl:

i was just SO glad to be there that i didn't realize i'd forgotten my glasses and had to squint the whole time...ah, but it was all worth it! so great to hear everything for myself in the interview, and see mika live.

rats- sucks that we didn't meet. argh, lost touch after the first few weeks...but i'm glad you were able to make it to the concert. wasn't it AWESOME?!?! so much talent- just exploding off stage!

*wait, i'm sure there's another thread for the concert...:bleh:*