Mika @ the Mod Club in Toronto thread March 21, 2007

Abercrombie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my favourite part because I love hearing a cute boy swear. Not the fact he was dissing the people who dissed us. :/

Im really sorry for posting it guys.... But I dont think anyone in Toronto took it as a real diss to you guys...

I hope so.... mika fans should stick together and not diss each other, whatever city they are living in...

I hope so.... mika fans should stick together and not diss each other, whatever city they are living in...

Of course!

Mika fans are Mika fans, no matter where theyre from. Mika is a very kind hearted guy. He wouldnt say something to just to be mean. Mika was just saying that to the meanies in Montreal that made fun of Toronto.

He really did say he loved Montreal at the beginning of the concert! (kinda made me jealous XD)

Of course!

Mika fans are Mika fans, no matter where theyre from. Mika is a very kind hearted guy. He wouldnt say something to just to be mean. Mika was just saying that to the meanies in Montreal that made fun of Toronto.

He really did say he loved Montreal at the beginning of the concert! (kinda made me jealous XD)

thank you you just made the sun shine in my heart again !!!

Lana, good summary there!! Wow, what an amazing night!

Mika was amazing, so funny and real. I don't meet any celebrities, he was really the first and the best I've met in my life!

A nice story of mine was after the whole signing of the big balloon, Lana wanted to get a picture with her and her friend and Mika and so we kind of followed him to the next part of the room. He was with these other girls and Lana's friend was taking their picture and then when they finished he started coming towards me and I said, "no, you already took a picture with me back over there!" and he said, "Oh yeah! Julie, right?" I said, "No, it's Juli-A!!" He said, "Oh, right, Julia, sorry!" I took the camera and I said to him, "And you're... Mike, is it?" And he kind of smiled and shook his head and said, while leaning forward, "No! It's John!!" and I said, "John! Yes, that's right!" I took the picture. For a second the four of us stood there and then he kind of picked up my beads and Lana and I made some joke about Mardi Gras. Then we left and I kind of hit his shoulder and told him it was a good show!

It was really a grand time! And I'm going to put up my picture because it was just so fun!

http://i14.tinypic.com/4bp4rht.jpg

I wanted it to be artistic. So there!

I'm done! Lana pretty much summed it up up til that point! And as I said in another thread the "diss" wasn't really a diss at all. We all love, love each other!! :D

Mika was amazing, so funny and real. I don't meet any celebrities, he was really the first and the best I've met in my life!

A nice story of mine was after the whole signing of the big balloon, Lana wanted to get a picture with her and her friend and Mika and so we kind of followed him to the next part of the room. He was with these other girls and Lana's friend was taking their picture and then when they finished he started coming towards me and I said, "no, you already took a picture with me back over there!" and he said, "Oh yeah! Julie, right?" I said, "No, it's Juli-A!!" He said, "Oh, right, Julia, sorry!" I took the camera and I said to him, "And you're... Mike, is it?" And he kind of smiled and shook his head and said, while leaning forward, "No! It's John!!" and I said, "John! Yes, that's right!" I took the picture. For a second the four of us stood there and then he kind of picked up my beads and Lana and I made some joke about Mardi Gras. Then we left and I kind of hit his shoulder and told him it was a good show!

It was really a grand time! And I'm going to put up my picture because it was just so fun!

I'm done! Lana pretty much summed it up up til that point! And as I said in another thread the "diss" wasn't really a diss at all. We all love, love each other!! :D

wow that's so cool, can't believe you guys got to go inside and hang out with him... we had to wait for him an hour and a half in the cold weather with half rain half snow pouring on our heads... but yes it was worth it

Aww! Thats adorable! As much as I have tons of videos, non are as good as a picture with the main man himself. T_T

I'm still in shock, two days later! That sucks that you had to wait in the cold, sunshine931, but it was worth it, yes? He really is a nice guy!

Your videos are great, unwantedsysric! I can re-live the concert again and again thanks to you! YAY! :D

I'm still in shock, two days later! That sucks that you had to wait in the cold, sunshine931, but it was worth it, yes? He really is a nice guy!

Your videos are great, unwantedsysric! I can re-live the concert again and again thanks to you! YAY! :D

yeah it was worth it indeed !!! I only got to talk to him like three minutes but those were the best three minutes ever !!! I did get a hug and was the only one to get one !!!! Hurray !!! :blush-anim-cl:

yeah it was worth it indeed !!! I only got to talk to him like three minutes but those were the best three minutes ever !!! I did get a hug and was the only one to get one !!!! Hurray !!! :blush-anim-cl:

I know!! He's so great to his fans, ain't he? And good with names... (:roftl:)

It was my favourite part because I love hearing a cute boy swear.

I agree with you on that :wink2:

And don't feel sorry for posting the vid, it make alot to talk about:naughty: I still love Toronto and Mika

JULIA!! ack, can't believe i didn't get to meet you. i was at the concert too, but left a bit after. gosh, wasn't it amazing?!

i'll put some pics up when i get a chance.

and lucky me, i managed to get a pic with mika too! but that wasn't after the concert; it was the evening before it.

he said u gotta flash for mardi gras beads ;)

oh, it just came to me... this thread is 5 pages long and not one soul has brough up his ass-shaking he did in the first 20 min.

Does this jog your memories?

hpim0971bu1.jpg

i have a great full video of this song (bum shaking included)... and relax... of course its also 354 megabites... so Im going to have to give the vid to a friend to upload and cut up and shrink and whatever else can be done to a file that large so it can be uploaded...

i have a great full video of this song (bum shaking included)... and relax... of course its also 354 megabites... so Im going to have to give the vid to a friend to upload and cut up and shrink and whatever else can be done to a file that large so it can be uploaded...

Youtube has its limitations... however, you can post longer and larger glips on google video.

:)

^ I would just upload it to yousendit or megaupload and have it available for download either way... but i just mean that my connection isn't all that hot or maybe its my computer but either way... that size video will take me a week to upload haha

btw your sony phone has a lot of memory on it eh? thats good stuff!