Mika on C4 on friday

claire

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte Church has Patrick Wolf on tonight, so we can see why Mika likes him. I actually had an E mail today from Patrick Wolf's website and he is being likened to David Bowie, which is interesting, and he too is on Popworld tomorrow morning. I saw his video about a week ago and it is quite colourful and tuneful.

i know who he is now, colourful guy isnt he!!!

its not a mika interview on tonight is it? i thought it was highlights from his cd release or was i mistaken...yet again?

lol wouldnt be the first time :wink2:

i haven a clue wot hes doing.... concert type thing no idea!!!! patrick wolf is cool i love the glitter in his hair....

bexxy how do we record it 4 u tube?

wellll ideally you would record it straight on to dvd player....if you have one of those dvd recorder things...unfortuanely i dont

i tryed recording the love today music video with my digital camera but the microphone is Bust.

sooooooo i cant help :thumbdown:

I wonder now that Jonathan Ross is back on, whether Mika will be on in a few weeks time. I tried to see if I could get tickets for his show on the BBC website but you have to call them direct for anything that isn't listed on the ticket site, so I might give that a go on Monday and let you know what I find out.

I wonder now that Jonathan Ross is back on, whether Mika will be on in a few weeks time. I tried to see if I could get tickets for his show on the BBC website but you have to call them direct for anything that isn't listed on the ticket site, so I might give that a go on Monday and let you know what I find out.

was thinking the same thing

i was going to try aloud cos i find them good with uk shows. im sure he will b on cos of the new single etc its just finding out which one, but if u do find out let me know and same here!!!!

wellll ideally you would record it straight on to dvd player....if you have one of those dvd recorder things...unfortuanely i dont

i tryed recording the love today music video with my digital camera but the microphone is Bust.

sooooooo i cant help :thumbdown:

no i cant either:thumbdown:

Im gonna miss the one tomorrow morning NOOOOOO... We have last minute training for a majorettes competition tomorrow.. so we are gonna have to video it...On my Mika video :D I made a colourful sticker that says 'mika' for it :D

Im gonna miss the one tomorrow morning NOOOOOO... We have last minute training for a majorettes competition tomorrow.. so we are gonna have to video it...On my Mika video :D I made a colourful sticker that says 'mika' for it :D

if yr talking about popworld its repeated on E4 on sunday