oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing is, he could register a different user name each time he posted -- he wouldn't have to use the same name each time, right? That would really keep you all guessing :)

dcdeb

The other thing is, he could register a different user name each time he posted -- he wouldn't have to use the same name each time, right? That would really keep you all guessing :)

dcdeb

actually this is very true :cool:

Does he really need to sign in just to read the posts? :blink:

no I think sunny could allow him a special pass but I think I'm going to ask him to leave us little clues next time he visits, then we can play 'mika cluedo'.

I sometimes wonder whether he does not add an occasional comment to our threads ...I really have somew suspicions...:wub2:

yes but the idea is i guess if he was discovered he could change it if he wanted to :blink:

that's a point, i have this vision of Mika after gigs and parties chilling out in some room and maybe with his labtop surfing (he said the liked the net) and visiting us for just some mischievious fun and to read things that would make him giggle.to post the odd comment, having the time of his life ..It's the sort of thing he'd do, once he'd fed his pet....

Lol this thread's great.It really would be funny if he has been reading all these posts!! I don't know I mean he could just read them all as a guest but it would be great if he was here amongst us :biggrin2:

he proba:wub2: :wub2: bly is... posting things about himself in a third person....hahaha

come on MIka ,take off yor mask....(actually, I'm brave writing this , but if he'd actually now butted in I would :wub2: :wub2: and hide...).

I've suspected someone...and I still do, but that account isn't much online lately :blink:

haha I think he'd be terrified to tell who he is, imagine the ammount of pm's that would roll in :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha I don't know if its bold to say Mika mingles about here under a guise or entirely correct. I mean, he has said he likes the net but he is a busy man and can you imagine how odd that would be pretending to be a fan of yours and talking to people who are gushing over you all the time. *shudder* lol I would freak out chilling with people that adore me like we all do Mika.

What worries me is that he might browse and read the official tama thread O_o Now THAT is a scary thought... It makes me a bit sad that I've used my name as my user handle, I could never meet him without him knowing that I was the one to post whatever it is that I've posted O_o;;... hehe ^_^

I hope he never has the bad sense to reveal his user handle if he does come. He would never be free from our crazy antics >_< Poor dear haha

haha Shontih... I'm also most afraid about the Tamagotchi thread - I thinks it's the sickest thread inhere!!

It's not like you have youre name tatooed into your forehead, have you?

Haha, so would I! I reckon 100% he comes on here though and has a browse.

Firstly, he has said he is an internet addict, secondly he is aware of this forum according to several reports from different sources, thirdly, there are loads more members and threads on this forum compared with the mikasounds one, so more interesting!

Anyway, he should be happy that his music (and Sunny's hard work) has created such a happy, entertaining, friendly forum, which reflects (IMHO) his aspirations for his music.

Plus there's lots of shootin' smilies on here - I like that! :blush-anim-cl:

:gun_bandana: :hunter: :sniper: :rocket: :raygun:

Sorry, easily amused... :naughty:

hahaha I don't know if its bold to say Mika mingles about here under a guise or entirely correct. I mean, he has said he likes the net but he is a busy man and can you imagine how odd that would be pretending to be a fan of yours jand talking to people who are gushing over you all the time. *shudder* Scary thought lol I would freak out chilling with people that adore me like we all do Mika.

What scares me is that he might browse and read the official tama thread O_o Now THAT is a scary thought... It makes me a bit sad that I've used my name as my user handle, I could never meet him without him knowing that I was the one to post whatever it is that I've posted O_o;;... hehe ^_^

i wouldn't worry, I've posted much more embarassing threads, we all have, but in a way it is only showing him that we love what he does and we do what he loves...beiing happy and having fun...

if he did read this and I 'm pretty sure he pops in quite regularly, he now knows that his braces are the sexiest thing ever....

I've suspected someone...and I still do, but that account isn't much online lately :blink:

haha I think he'd be terrified to tell who he is, imagine the ammount of pm's that would roll in :mf_rosetinted:

It's prob the same person I do..

haha Shontih... I'm also most afraid about the Tamagotchi thread - I thinks it's the sickest thread inhere!!

It's not like you have youre name tatooed into your forehead, have you?

hahahahaha why is it the sickest thread in here? i thought the gingerbread man was was worse :naughty: