oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

I officially proclaim this thread "Hazardous to my Health!"

I can't stop coming back again and again to see who's posted, and I'm

thinking: Is that Mika? Is THAT Mika? Could HE be Mika? Could SHE be

Mika? It's driving me NUTZ, not to mention that I'm really starting to

feel like I have carpal tunnel syndrome! Owwweeee!

It's also hazardous in that my family are going to KILL me if I don't quit playing here on the computer and get dinner on the table! :stretcher:

So, it's dangerous, but YES! I'm loving it! :lmao:

dcdeb

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially proclaim this thread "Hazardous to my Health!"

I can't stop coming back again and again to see who's posted, and I'm

thinking: Is that Mika? Is THAT Mika? Could HE be Mika? Could SHE be

Mika? It's driving me NUTZ, not to mention that I'm really starting to

feel like I have carpal tunnel syndrome! Owwweeee!

It's also hazardous in that my family are going to KILL me if I don't quit playing here on the computer and get dinner on the table! :stretcher:

So, it's dangerous, but YES! I'm loving it! :lmao:

dcdeb

Hmmm... the world may never know.

Correct me if I am wrong here. . .

Once Nicole posts over 5,000 threds inside the MIKA forum, won't she actually cross the line --AND BECOME MIKA ??? !!! :shocked:!!!

hahaha that's a thought, where does it put freddie then,....

Correct me if I am wrong here. . .

Once Nicole posts over 5,000 threds inside the MIKA forum, won't she actually cross the line --AND BECOME MIKA ??? !!! :shocked:!!!

I already am turning into mika, you know... growing taller and my hair is more curly... so soon I'll be mika!!!!!!!:shocked::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I already am turning into mika, you know... growing taller and my hair is more curly... so soon I'll be mika!!!!!!!:shocked::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but but ......there will then be 2 Mikas

and it will confuse people LOTS

:blink:

who goes for sunny then or....another male...easy, not many about....

But can't Mika come in pretending he's a female?? to make it more confusing for us?? (I hope he doesn't, but still..... you never know...:blink: )

But can't Mika come in pretending he's a female?? to make it more confusing for us?? (I hope he doesn't, but still..... you never know...:blink: )

yes he could but somehow I think he wouldn't....I have a funny feeling that he's been butting in quite often...the odd comment or two...mhm I mean this forum is just right for him, cause it's unique, we all have different opinions, but we all share one thing, the mikamusic...we also show ourselves as people, fun-lloving people, with a great sense of wicket homour, and we stick up for each other and for Mika...so I think he comes here after a long day...to chill out with us...only we give him this place where hecan be himself.....

yes he could but somehow I think he wouldn't....I have a funny feeling that he's been butting in quite often...the odd comment or two...mhm I mean this forum is just right for him, cause it's unique, we all have different opinions, but we all share one thing, the mikamusic...we also show ourselves as people, fun-lloving people, with a great sense of wicket homour, and we stick up for each other and for Mika...so I think he comes here after a long day...to chill out with us...only we give him this place where hecan be himself.....

so what your saying is he comes here quiet often and hangs about chatting...

because my thoughts are that yes he comes in but he doesnt say much .....but what he does say is to the point

and he hasnt been on as recently because he is busy with gigs and interviews.

so what your saying is he comes here quiet often and hangs about chatting...

because my thoughts are that yes he comes in but he doesnt say much .....but what he does say is to the point

and he hasnt been on as recently because he is busy with gigs and interviews.

i think he comes in about as often as he checks his myspace...he might not always leave a comment but I think he finds it quite amusing and addictive here, he can always snatch a few minutes here and there...a labtop and off he goes...

ah ha so you need to pay attention to who is online.....well id be no good at this detective work my pc is too slow anyway :wink2:

we are all on the case, I hope, but I'm at work until mid afternoons...I think he usually comes late at night...the only time he can relax....and that he has many laughs here...

Ive read every single message on here and it's bloody NUTS!!

haha! seriously! First of all we're like WHAT SCREEN NAME IS HE and now we're like...going against each other!! Madness!!

Quite funny though.

However if I was Mika I would be pretty freaked! :shocked:

haha! seriously! First of all we're like WHAT SCREEN NAME IS HE and now we're like...going against each other!! Madness!!

Quite funny though.

im surprised you have actually read through every page :naughty:

But congrats to you ...you must have patience :thumb_yello:

Ok... now I really gotta go! :roll1:

Quite funny though.

im surprised you have actually read through every page :naughty:

But congrats to you ...you must have patience :thumb_yello:

LOL! I am actually very tired and in desperate need of my cuddly cosy bed but I'm FAR too lazy to actually get my rear end off my seat...so I thought yeah, why not read 14 pages of people going "OMG WHO'S MIKA?!"

hahaha.

i need to go and find myself a life. This website is like myspace - you sign up, and it COMPLETELY takes over...

I'm guessing, that if he tends to be up late, this place is probably a good place to wind down on. Somewhere he can chill out and have a little fun on. Reading some of the posts on here has made me a little self conscious of some of the things I have posted myself, thinking "why did I say that", 'cause I would be embarassed if I thought he might have read it, and what the heck does he think of me. I would hope he would find it funny, because when it comes down to it, I would run a mile rather than offend him or embarass him in any way.