Paris - Extra Date - Olympia 30/06

Stephane

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 37,50€ (25,40£) in first category... Am I the only one thinkning it's a bit a lot for a second concert at 23 ??

I agree! Comparing to other gigs this one is (too) expensive!!

if it's nothing, then you can pay my ticket...

Prices have gone mad for concerts! You can't find a concert in Paris below 25€... that's ridiculous, especially when you know than in other cities it's cheaper...

Same thing with Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries, she will perform in Paris for 39€ and in Brussels for 29€ & London for 25€ ... Dolores is not responsible for the prices but the producers are just going too far!

The worst thing is a concert in another city in France is usually 5€ (minimum) cheaper than in Paris!

Guys,honestly £25?! That's nothing! I would pay £100 easily.I am desperate to go to his concert when his back in UK,I just don't have anyone to go with! :(

i would go with you! if i lived in the uk....his concerts are great fun, especially when you're there with a good friend.

Considering he's 23, he's been famous for less than an entire year, he's a solo artist, it's his second gig in Paris (in France) : YES it's too expansive... I know we all love him but we can stay objective !! He's not responsible for the prices either (like Dolores from the Cranberries), but yes, there is a big problem there, it's excessive...

do you think this will be sold out quickly? because I keep asking people if they wanna go with me and they all say if you don't find anyone else I'll go... so I still need some time to think

Considering he's 23, he's been famous for less than an entire year, he's a solo artist, it's his second gig in Paris (in France) : YES it's too expansive... I know we all love him but we can stay objective !! He's not responsible for the prices either (like Dolores from the Cranberries), but yes, there is a big problem there, it's excessive...

I'm french I'll go to this concert!!!

Yes it's expensive and that's not mika that decided it but the olympia is an expensive place. There are no concerts under 30€ there.

sure Mika could have chosen another place...

Its now sold out but maybe they reserved places that they will sell later. Nobody knows

I'm french I'll go to this concert!!!

Yes it's expensive and that's not mika that decided it but the olympia is an expensive place. There are no concerts under 30€ there.

sure Mika could have chosen another place...

Its now sold out but maybe they reserved places that they will sell later. Nobody knows

Yes, that's what i said : he's not responsible for the prices... And i'm not sure

he has something to do with the places he plays at ! All this is taken care of by the music company, marketing division, etc.

Anyway : have fun at the concert all of you that are going !

do they do that sometimes? that would be so great!

In France they (who?) said, "for the moment", places are avaiable on the olympia's website or at the olympia only. Now in Olympia there are no places yet but maybe they didn't sell the (about to) 2000 places but only 500 (for example) and later fnac and virgin will sell the others...

I don't know how it is in other countries but usually in France each seller has a number of places to sell.

But maybe they sold the 2000...

We have no more informations...

ok thanks a lot for the explanation! Olympia... ça veut dire qu'il faut les acheter sur place? parce que je suis pas sur Paris ce serait un peu embêtant!

si vous pouviez poster des infos dès que vous en aurez ça serait super gentil!

merci

les places étaient dispo en même temps sur le site de l'olympia et sur place. Si par chance un jour des places sont à nouveau dispo, il faudra chercher sur fnac, virgin ou peut être y en aura-t-il de nouveau sur olympiahall.com. à surveiller.

J'avoue que pour ma part, ayant eu les 4 dernières places assises côte à côte, je ne me renseigne plus guère sur les disponibilités...

Il reste encore l'option ebay, si vous êtes prêts à payer 200€ la place...

j'ai vu ça c'est abusé!

dis donc t'as eu de la chance! juste par curiosité tu les as achetées quand?

non mais je veux dire si par hasard tu tombais dessus ou qqn d'autre ça serait cool de partager l'info ;)