Paris - Extra Date - Olympia 30/06

Stephane

Do you have ur tickets in hand, or do you have to collect them the day of the event at the box office ?

well I don't have them yet! just purchased them on ebay and the guy is supposed to send them to me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i'm writing in this thread since it's already open:wink2:

I was planning to go to the Olympia date (if only i can get the ticket!) by myself, but i can only see they're selling 2 tickets at time and i don't know anybody who's as crazy as i am to spend about 100euros for a ticket..so i was wondering if there's someone in the same my conditions so we could buy the ticket together and finally be able to go to Paris...! anyone?:blush-anim-cl:

hi guys, i'm writing in this thread since it's already open:wink2:

I was planning to go to the Olympia date (if only i can get the ticket!) by myself, but i can only see they're selling 2 tickets at time and i don't know anybody who's as crazy as i am to spend about 100euros for a ticket..so i was wondering if there's someone in the same my conditions so we could buy the ticket together and finally be able to go to Paris...! anyone?:blush-anim-cl:

There are a few single tickets...

I'm looking for tickets too on ebay, but i can't spend 100€ for them, sorry... We have an arrangement with arcenciel, and we can pay about 60€ each... Good luck for finding someone !!!

There are a few single tickets...

I'm looking for tickets too on ebay, but i can't spend 100€ for them, sorry... We have an arrangement with arcenciel, and we can pay about 60€ each... Good luck for finding someone !!!

well 100€ is my max..can't afford more considering the train and stuff, i'm already ruined!

really hope to get one!

Btw, does anyone know the meaning of Cat.1 in the places? i really can't figure it out:shocked:

well 100€ is my max..can't afford more considering the train and stuff, i'm already ruined!

really hope to get one!

Btw, does anyone know the meaning of Cat.1 in the places? i really can't figure it out:shocked:

Cat. 1 means seated. They are more expansive... If you want to be standing, just in front of the scene and get a chance to be front row, you want Cat. 2 tickets / orchestre (that's the same)

but that's horrible to make money while people are craving for a ticket :sneaky2: don't you think so ?

Yes... But it's life... Some people buy 20 tickets on the first day (and the best tickets) just because they KNOW they will sell them a good good price on ebay... But some are honest people and sell them the same price they bought it. Or just a few more. That's how i got my ticket to Shepherd's Bush Empire, so I can't split on them !