what mikas full name and bday?

Emily24

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought he was Christened, Michael Holbrook Penniman, but was always called Mica, until he slightly changed the spelling so people wouldn't mispronounce his name.

By the way. Someone tell that Blegiun bitch to change her name back to Sophie, cos that's what she's really called!

In the end, there can be only one Mika - who is just called Mika - and it's our awesome, world famous guy, not some stupid looser, who can't even be found on Google!!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I actually thought he was Christened, Michael Holbrook Penniman, but was always called Mica, until he slightly changed the spelling so people wouldn't mispronounce his name.

By the way. Someone tell that Blegiun bitch to change her name back to Sophie, cos that's what she's really called!

In the end, there can be only one Mika - who is just called Mika - and it's our awesome, world famous guy, not some stupid looser, who can't even be found on Google!!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

This is what I had read!

• 3 weeks later...
:roftl::roftl: That's the cutest thing ever! :D

Doesn't it mean plastic bag in some language?

Yes in Maroc he said that in the Jensen interview.

And don't listen to what others say, his name is Mica Alice Cupcake Penniman and his birthday is on the 18th of August:thumb_yello: