Mika Rules

Mika-holic

Mika's braces really drive us crazy, we all know.

You can see it on the official thread, but there's something more,

I don't wanna sound kind of a Nostradamus, of course I am joking about our "obsession"!

So, let's have fun here!

Don't you think the time has come to confess our deepest obsessions about Mika, his music and everything else?

He's beautiful, he's a teaser and knows how to make us fall in love with him.

Well Mika, if you read our forum, there's one thing you should know:

you are in need of some protection.

Imagine all Mika's fans (especially those of our fanclub) meeting the object of their obsessions, dreams and nightmares... such a mess!

In this thread you can talk about ALL the weird thoughts you have about Mika!

(of course, nobody will exaggerate!)

yours for evermore,

Sofia

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About little dwarfs! It was winter .. and stuff! So cute! He blushes everytime he had to read something over.. It's pretty sick and lame actually!

I'd also like to twang his braces!:roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh its going to be one of those i cant stop laughing threads isnt it

ok last night i drempt that i had to go with Mika on a quest to find a Yellow glowing rock that would save the world

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh its going to be one of those i cant stop laughing threads isnt it

ok last night i drempt that i had to go with Mika on a quest to find a Yellow glowing rock that would save the world

Say what? That's pretty sick ya know! Haha

I'd like to see how that ended!

haha.. And, i'd like to have a lock of his hair.. *clone Mika, clone Mika, most clone my preciousssss*

a lock of his hair would be a relic to me!!!

I walk down the street and I look around to see if there's someone with curly hair like Mika!!!!

no i tell you what happens is i usually trip over something in my dream and i kinda jump in bed and it wakes me up ....does that ever happen to anyone else?

Once in my dream, i fell from a broken bridge. In my dream i landed on my back. The weird thing is, that when i touched the ground with my butt, i woke up, and it hurt.. :blink:

And once, I had a sword down my neck, and my neck hurt two days afterwards!

*weird*

*my 1000th post*

no i tell you what happens is i usually trip over something in my dream and i kinda jump in bed and it wakes me up ....does that ever happen to anyone else?

it happens to me very often!! isn't it... well you know, it makes sleeping so uneasy sometimes!

yes yes ever since i was little i have had very realistic dreams once i woke up screaming because there was a witch sitting on me and i couldnt move :blink:

this was a proper witch green face warts everything

yes yes ever since i was little i have had very realistic dreams once i woke up screaming because there was a witch sitting on me and i couldnt move :blink:

this was a proper witch green face warts everything

WHAT? I've heard about that!! That's so scary! Saw a documentar about JUST that dreams! Many people have it!!

Once in my dream, i fell from a broken bridge. In my dream i landed on my back. The weird thing is, that when i touched the ground with my butt, i woke up, and it hurt.. :blink:

And once, I had a sword down my neck, and my neck hurt two days afterwards!

*weird*

*my 1000th post*

Oh, really weird.

I often dream that I'm driving a car or riding a bike and suddenly brakes don't work. so I start screaming and I can't do anything!

I usually wake up (jumping on my bed) a second before having a terrible accident with a car or whatever

I'm going off to bed now...

Hope I will dream Mika (and not my car crashing somewhere) so I'll have new things to say for this thread! -there's the possibility to dream something too...weird or...(shut up, you silly girl!) to be told here!-

Goodnight to everyone!

:sleep_1:

I'm going off to bed now...

Hope I will dream Mika (and not my car crashing somewhere) so I'll have new things to say for this thread! -there's the possibility to dream something too...weird or...(shut up, you silly girl!) to be told here!-

Goodnight to everyone!

:sleep_1:

good night:naughty: