So if you met Mika...

MikaRMS

What have I started???!! asking about his chest hair?? LOL!!!

As long as he hasn't got a hairy back. I hate hairy backs its like sleeping with a chimp!

What about the waxing question? Is he up for a back,sack and crack??? I think he would cry bucket loads mind so would i for him!! LOL!! I could always offer to hold his hand (nothing else tho!) xx

ohh my gosh when i read that i was CRACKING UP!

:roftl:

that is hilarious!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 5 "good" questions::cheerful_h4h:

1-Have you faced the negative aspects of being a celebrity?

2-Do you consider yourself a great pianist?

3-Where do you get inspiration from?

4-Is there something in your life you'd like to change?

5-What's your favourite food?

And now... the naughty ones!!! :das:

1-Give me your telephone number and your e-mail (the private ones)...this is an order, not a question!

2-Fall in love with me! RIGHT NOW! (I'm a well known fairy/witch...:naughty: )

3-When will you write a song dedicated to me? it should be called "Short Girl(Sofia you are beautiful)"

4-I'm 18 years old..this means that I'm legal..so...would you please love love me???:mf_lustslow:

5-(censured)

Yeah, i'm in the city every weekend with friends...and the celebs come out of hiding at night. At 27 i'm pretty used to it by now. If they are out i try not to bother them...i always remember that they are people too and like their privacy. My husband deliver's to some rappers on long island, some comedians like Kevin James (doug heffernan) etc. My husband saw 50 cent the other day at his attorney's office...he shook his hand and left LOL!! I just want to see if i can get a picture with mika on thursday. I feel so left out on this forum...seems like everyone else has a pic w/ him. I dont want to be the oddball LOL!! Actually, i kinda like being the oddball :)

awww no fair!

but i want to be an oddball too!

what am i talking about, i am an oddball.

from the looks of it, i may never get a pic with Mika. =[

All his gigs are in London or New York and I have no money or a car to get me there.=/

may i be an oddball with you? lol

Ok ok...i'll let you be an oddball with me...but just you, i cant have everyone being an oddball...then i wont be different LOL!! I was gonna go to London in May to see his concert but the plane ticket is so expensive...i'm just glad he's playing in NY. But i'm sure everyone's gonna be swarming him to get pics and autographs so i doubt i'll even be able to get a pic with him. If i met Mika, do you think my husband would be upset if i asked him to marry me? hehehehe. Nah, nevermind, i'm too old for him anyways :)

Ok that makes me feel better. I'm an oddball and everybody else cant heheh! lol

i probably am gonna have to get a job so then i could fly to london and see him. I would just go and see him while he's in New York, it would save you the flight to london and back.

Your husband wouldn't get mad, he's a celebrity and he knows how girls are with celebritys. lol if Mika were to marry me he would be considered a child predator, but NOT FOR LONG im 18 in october.

I actually wanted to see him in NY and then again in London...i'll wait till maybe the fall. I wanted to go oversees anyways and it was a great excuse to go there :) Or is it the other way around...going oversees is a great excuse to see Mika :wink2:

hmm 5 'innocent' questions

1. What size shoe do u wear

2. How tall r u really and how much do u weigh?

3. Please tell us what Stuck in the Middle is about?

4.Have u ever been in love?

5.Can u please invite me to one of ur big family gathering party things at ur house looks like so much fun and i luv lebanese food, yum yum.

the 'not so innocent ones..

Well this will be extremely hard, lets start off with how big is your...i'm joking!!! :D or am i?

Right! The chest hair will officially start! Im about to make one because I am bored, so hopefully this will create some amusement :D

I'm sure Mika would find it hilarious aswell. I mean, what sane people talk about celebrities body hair?!?! Exactly. And let's face it - we're not sane, so why not cross that border a bit more and go from "insanity starting" to "incurably insane"?

And as Mika would say...

WHY NOT??

Right! The chest hair will officially start! Im about to make one because I am bored, so hopefully this will create some amusement :D

I'm sure Mika would find it hilarious aswell. I mean, what sane people talk about celebrities body hair?!?! Exactly. And let's face it - we're not sane, so why not cross that border a bit more and go from "insanity starting" to "incurably insane"?

And as Mika would say...

WHY NOT??

you are absolutely right! im with you on the chest hair thread!

Haven't read other replies, so possibly some of my questions might have come along a few times. :wink2:

The serious part:

1. What is the best advice you ever had (and took)?

2. Which person do you admire the most?

3. What is the one thing in life you really can't live without?

4. You have a huge musical talent, but are you also sporty? And if yes, what sport(s) do you like?

5. Kids or animals/pets?

The naughty part (IRL I wouldn't dare to ask Mika naughty questions, but well... it's internet) :blush-anim-cl:

1. Can I twang your braces? Please? Please? :mf_lustslow:

2. Do you sleep with a cuddly toy? (and if yes, what is it?)

3. What do you think of all that middle-aged women fancying you?

4. If I said you had a beautiful body would you... etc. :roftl:

5. OK, enough for now. :biggrin2:

[Edit] OK, another question came up while talking in another thread:

6. How many languages do you speak?

I know of three.. arabic, english and french...

if there's more then that boy has serious skills

He speaks Spanish as well ^_^ He spoke to my mummy in spanish last night! I met him! Unfortunatel I couldn't ask any questions really as we were at a signing and there was a huge line behind us but I did tell him to get his bum to Vegas ^_^ lol

And another thread said that he had Chinese lessons for nine years. He must be as fluent in Chinese as he is in the other languages then!

If thats true then I am ever more amazed than before, and let me tell you when he started speaking to my mum in spanish I nearly fell over :naughty: He truly is a genius! >_< I think he has most definitely managed to give a buig stuff you to all people who think dyslexia means stupid. Just like Einstein gave a big stuff you to all who think grades and literacy are indicative of intelligence.