what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole: Quirky Estonian girl who wears red skinny jeans and who doesn't know how to write crazy:bleh: Keeps spelling it Grazy:blink: Next place where she'll be a member of is a mental hospital:roftl: And Nicole is obsessed, far too obsessed:bleh:

It's not grazy??! :roftl: :roftl:

EnFa - Erh.. Viking-Person who nobody notices. Is always polite and seems like a nice girl.

*note to self: Concert in her part of Denmark soon, or she will let her rage take shape of a goat and make it eat me..*

Hrmm...hahaha I like this thread:roftl:

my_rainbow_radio- obsessive compulsive 14-year-old with a peculiar username who can't go through one post without saying how cute I am! Says wowza woo and fabbity fab fab a lot. Don't forget rubbish and kudos, she says that pretty often too. :naughty: Never been to one of my gigs...maybe I'll take her to one someday....:roftl:

:biggrin2: Yup yup, that's me :biggrin2:

God, he is so cute...

See, I told you I can't go without saying it!

enfa, wow... spooky...:blink:

avoca... oh, the stuck in the middle obsessed ...

:fisch:

Uhu, what? :thumb_yello: The goat thing? Of course i'd make the goat throw him up again!!

*obsessed with a song* that's spooky!

A Norwegian crazy girl that admires me alot!

She's a bit weird, and she know all the lyrics to my songs. And that's awsome!

But if I ever meet her, I probably would run for my life! She's CRAZY!

Something like that maybe? ;p

:thumb_yello:

Believe in Fairies aka Jules - Seems to 'lurk' surreptitiously around the forum a lot snickering to herself, but appears to be tempted out to post by the more random threads that appear. Note: Keep shoes away from her as she claimed left one in the 'Claim' thread. And Do Not Feed Sugar under any circumstances as results are unpredictable.

Oh, Well that makes it sensible then... :roftl: :roftl:

I loved your goat thing!

I thank you, I thank you!

I think some persons inhere are pretty.. Creatice when it come sot describing themself!

:thumb_yello: hahahahaha,:thumb_yello:

all these brief comments about yourselves are brilliant, i'll compile a little booklet, when I have enough, I think most of you are really that...., makes a great summary of who his fans are...:bleh:

:thumb_yello: hahahahaha,:thumb_yello:

all these brief comments about yourselves are brilliant, i'll compile a little booklet, when I have enough, I think most of you are really that...., makes a great summary of who his fans are...:bleh:

OMG She's the obsessed one and has been to every London gig. Jemmalee is always posting on my secret society and Stars thinks she's crazy, she also likes vodka too much (remember the flower balloon at my album launch? ) ohh and she always wears a silk scarf hmmmm......

She is also doing a count down until she see's me next, 48 Days errr...

Mika_Lover...the girl from where???

She is the manic depressive who lusts for me, especially my legs, thank goodness she lives to far away to be any great threat. Sometimes too serious and has many impure thought of me which reflects in her posts!:naughty:

Mika_Lover...the girl from where???

She is the manic depressive who lusts for me, especially my legs, thank goodness she lives to far away to be any great threat. Sometimes too serious and has many impure thought of me which reflects in her posts!:naughty:

that's so funny...is it true to you?:naughty: