what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a fab thread havent read it all yet :blink: not sure what he'd say about me, maybe a somber song about how Im the only girl on the mika forum without a pic and me and him together. Rather aloof and silly, dancing loving, slightly obsessive female that isnt sure if she's finished growing up yet, despite the fact that May will see her thirty:boxed:

OK, here is what I think Mika might think of Blue:

Blue... :eek:

OMG, is she REALLY in her thirties? She appears SO much younger! She's nearly as childish as me! But secretly I hope I'm still like that once I've reached her age :biggrin2:. And she wants to be my big sister? I already have a few of them, I don't need another extra mum! Oh, noticed her English? It's soooo Dutch... :shocked: But I forgive her for now, she's trying hard enough. :wink2:

OK, here is what I think Mika might think of Blue:

Blue... :eek:

OMG, is she REALLY in her thirties? She appears SO much younger! She's nearly as childish as me! But secretly I hope I'm still like that once I've reached her age :biggrin2:. And she wants to be my big sister? I already have a few of them, I don't need another extra mum! Oh, noticed her English? It's soooo Dutch... :shocked: But I forgive her for now, she's trying hard enough. :wink2:

that's a lovely note about yourself...

The nicest person, I've ever met. He looked me straight in the eye and asked me how I was. He had the most wonderful, kind smile, and was sincerely a very nice, amazing person ^_^

And media does not do him any justice, he's even more incredible in person!!

The nicest person, I've ever met. He looked me straight in the eye and asked me how I ws, had the most wonderful, kind smile, and was sincerely a very nice, wonderful person ^_^

i know the media totally misread him, I think it 's all too new and fresh for them, I think they are nor ready for someone like him, they stereotype too much and he does not fit into their little category...the press needs shaking up...I'm forever annoyed with the reviews he's getting

i know the media totally misread him, I think it 's all too new and fresh for them, I think they are nor ready for someone like him, they stereotype too much and he does not fit into their little category...the press needs shaking up...I'm forever annoyed with the reviews he's getting

Agreed, They aren't ready for an artist or person of Mika's character or calibre. He's beyond them, except for perhaps Perez (and Andy Dick who went to the show to see Mika last night ^_^)

The nicest person, I've ever met. He looked me straight in the eye and asked me how I was. He had the most wonderful, kind smile, and was sincerely a very nice, amazing person ^_^

I so agree on everything you just said...

Agreed, They aren't ready for an artist or person of Mika's character or calibre. He's beyond them, except for perhaps Perez (and Andy Dick who went to the show to see Mika last night ^_^)

yes, perez does a great job for Mika, I just don't get it that the critics are so short sighted, same with some of outr radio stations here, they dismiss him as 'camp pompous' what does that mean, only because Mika chooses to keep his life private, he gets labelled...

yes, perez does a great job for Mika, I just don't get it that the critics are so short sighted, same with some of outr radio stations here, they dismiss him as 'camp pompous' what does that mean, only because Mika chooses to keep his life private, he gets labelled...

Well, they are only doing themselves a disservice because Mika knows they are wrong and we know they are wrong and anyone just has to listen to him to realize they are wrong. They can't see how amazing he is but it only makes us love him more ^_^ They are digging their own graves with their off-handed remarks,

Isn't he just about the greatest person you've ever met, Veronique?

Well, they are only doing themselves a disservice because Mika knows they are wrong and we know they are wrong and anyone just has to listen to him to realize they are wrong. They can't see how amazing he is but it only makes us love him more ^_^ They are digging their own graves with their off-handed remarks,

Isn't he just about the greatest person you've ever met, Veronique?

Mika is totally brilliant and unique and it is very clear to me that the world is not ready for him...so we need to shake them up...thank God,Muika is levelheaded enough to fight on...

Mika is totally brilliant and unique and it is very clear to me that the world is not ready for him...so we need to shake them up...thank God,Muika is levelheaded enough to fight on...

Couldn't have said it better myself ^_^

Well now, I don't really know.. hmm, it would likely be something along the lines of

Shontih: Soft-spoken, sings along to everything, and isn't crazy enough to attack me *thank God!* She has the coolest mum!

^_^ haha

Well now, I don't really know.. hmm, it would likely be something along the lines of

Shontih: Soft-spoken, sings along to everything, and isn't crazy enough to attack me *thank God!* She has the coolest mum!

^_^ haha

That's a lovely note! :wink2:

^_^ haha

that's nice, don't forget, i'm putting it all into a little booklet for us... (makes the job easier for Mika hahaha)

that's nice, don't forget, i'm putting it all into a little booklet for us... (makes the job easier for Mika hahaha)

oh, thats so cool! ^_^ hehe I'd love to see his face when he receives it/reads it :roftl:

why , was your mum funny or cheeky or...?

well, she was my mum lol She of course had to walk up while he was signing and tell him I love him and that we love him. And then she told him how we drove from Vegas and how we're driving back and he gave her a high five >_< I'm still a bit jealous LOL And he spoke to her in Spanish - her english isn't great - he's such a love ^_^

In Spanish? I'm wondering how many languages he speaks...

*adds another question to the what-do-you-want-to-ask-Mika-thread*

yep, when he asked her where she was from in spanish my love for him actually grew and I didn't know that was possible ^_^

I imagine its at least four with english, french, spanish, and arabic.