what will Mika write about you?

Steph

yep, when he asked her where she was from in spanish my love for him actually grew and I didn't know that was possible ^_^

I imagine its at least four with english, french, spanish, and arabic.

that's brilliant, good for your mum, he's very talented even with languages... and anyway, he's so welll mannered he would have made her feel very welcome even if he had not spoken her lang!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Spanish? I'm wondering how many languages he speaks...

*adds another question to the what-do-you-want-to-ask-Mika-thread*

In this thread , there is an article that says 3 languages ,plus he studied chinese for 9 years. His sisters speak mandarin but how well I don't know.http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65

that's brilliant, good for your mum, he's very talented even with languages... and anyway, he's so welll mannered he would have made her feel very welcome even if he had not spoken her lang!

I know! He's so incredible! ^_^ An amazingly nice and all around great person!

In this thread , there is an article that says 3 languages ,plus he studied chinese for 9 years. His sisters speak mandarin but how well I don't know.http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65

Thanks a lot! :thumb_yello:

yep, when he asked her where she was from in spanish my love for him actually grew and I didn't know that was possible ^_^

I imagine its at least four with english, french, spanish, and arabic.

wow i never knew that...thanks!

your mum seems like such a sweetie, like you :wink2:

wow i never knew that...thanks!

your mum seems like such a sweetie, like you :wink2:

Aww, thanks raha! ^_^ She really is! I'm not so sure about myself :naughty:

And its my pleasure! I wish I could do more. I still have to upload the pics and vieo from last night.

Aww, thanks raha! ^_^ She really is! I'm not so sure about myself :naughty:

And its my pleasure! I wish I could do more. I still have to upload the pics and vieo from last night.

can't wait to see the pics!!!

Unwantedsysric:

Desperate to meet me. Seems to have made tons of videos and pictures of my show in Toronto. Somewhat creepy, since she comes out and says she enjoys stalking interviews with me in them...

Note to self: Do not get too close to her, or else she may kidnap me.

:roftl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

...Great!!! :naughty:

Esperia75 - Few notes. It seems she speaks english since she knows me, as poor is her language. Anyway, she uses the right words: she lives on me, my music is the soundtrack of her life, and when she listen something about me, she has Stendhal's syndrome...that is she goes out of head. :roftl:

Esperia75 - Few notes. It seems she speaks english since she knows me, as poor is her language. Anyway, she uses the right words: she lives on me, my music is the soundtrack of her life, and when she listen something about me, she has Stendhal's syndrome...that is she goes out of head. :roftl:

hey, it's all so brilliant, how you see yourself...

Well, I doubt that he would even be bothered enough at all to write about me, but if he did, Mika would probably write:

"Mad middle-aged mom, makes multitude of manic, mediocre messages on my myspace -- many maudlin, most mundane. Must manage to maintain major miles from this maternal maniac!" :)

dcdeb

Well, I doubt that he would even be bothered enough at all to write about me, but if he did, Mika would probably write:

"Mad middle-aged mom, makes multitude of manic, mediocre messages on my myspace -- many maudlin, most mundane. Must manage to maintain major miles from this maternal maniac!" :)

dcdeb

...Great game of "M"...My compliments!!!! :punk: